Saibotlieh's Leaderhead Collection

Hey SaibotLieh,
i'm thinking about making another LH. Do you mind if i use some of your meshes from your great Female Ranger Leaderhead (i know these are imports but still)? Probably mostly bodyparts.
And carry on with your good work!:goodjob:

melcher kürzer;10160057 said:
Do you mind if i use some of your meshes from your great Female Ranger Leaderhead (i know these are imports but still)?
Quite the contrary, I would like that very much. The more my work is used the more honored I feel. :)

I've finished a new leaderhead, a male one for a change. Nicholas II of Russia.
Spoiler :

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16972

This time I converted a model from Requiem: Memento Mori. This one is in fact a darkly themed fantasy MMORPG, but it has several costumes, and this is one of them.

Getting the model into Blender is rather easy for this game since it also uses nif files. All that is needed is a program called VDK extract, with which the different archive can be extracted. The model can then be put together from different files with NifSkope. For example, the Nicholas model is made from the Data Folder\ITEMS\DROP\FACIAL\T_M_D_R01_F07.nif, the Data Folder\ITEMS\DROP\FACIAL\T_M_N_D01_H01.nif, the Data2 Folder\WEAR\T_M_S_Emperor_G.nif and the Data2 Folder\WEAR\T_M_S_Emperor_U.nif. The respectiv texture files can be extracted with NifSkope.

I found this model quiet compelling, thus I had to make a leaderhead out of it. I hope I managed to make it look a bit like Nicholas II, who was my first thought the first time I saw this model.

Enjoy! :)

And for everybody who is disappointed that the newest leaderhead is a male one, here is another leaderhead that was my first try from the models of Requiem: Memento Mori. However, it turned out quite nicely and somehow fits eastern I guess (and remember that Requiem is a darkly themed fantasy MMORPG!):
Spoiler :

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16973

Hope you like her. :) By the way, to make the leaderhead more modable and thus maybe make her useful in some way, I made all her costume clothes removeable separately (yes, this also includes her corset and no, she has basically the same clothes underneath :p. I just made a second version of the corset to give it some volume).

Furthermore, the leaderhead uses a slightly modified Catherina animation set. All I did was remove/modify the animation that have to do with her ponytail. So, if somebody wants to use that animation, but with a ponytail-less model, this animation set should be useful. :)

Happy Eastern! ;)

Thanks guys.
Too bad I have no use for it. :goodjob:
That was more or less the same thing I thought after finishing the Bunny Girl. :( But it was still fun thou. :)

Furthermore, the leaderhead uses a slightly modified Catherina animation set. All I did was remove/modify the animation that have to do with her ponytail. So, if somebody wants to use that animation, but with a ponytail-less model, this animation set should be useful. :)

Happy Eastern! ;)

I actually have a need that arose just a few days ago for this modified animation, so thank you!

Looks nice, unfortunatelly I have no use for her. But if someone could dress her more serious, I would like to use the head as Evita Peron.

Hm, at the moment I have some other things to do, but I might dress her up as Evita after that. Do you have some outfit in mind for her? At the moment, I would go with this picture:
Spoiler :

I might make the dress simpler thou, the middle part looks a bit strange for me.

Attachments

• eva_peron_official_state_portrait_3.jpg
    eva_peron_official_state_portrait_3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 808
You are right, this dress looks a bit strange, but I think, it is characteristic in a way. Especialy the rose is there on pther pictures, too. I think, if she is dressed in a way like this, it would be good. She wears a similar dress here:
Spoiler :

I loved your leaderhead! looks so good! I have been waiting for a good cleopatra lh for a very long time. thanks for making my wish come true! :thumbsup:
btw, can you make a middle age male, with beard (looks like short beard santa), wearing armor? so that i can use it as richard the lionheart :)

Wow! nice! although the gold armor make him look too 'grand', it is still a good one. I will use it until someone make a 'more down to earth' kind of king :)
I also found the black armor version of 'arthur' which is afonso, but i prefer to use the gold one. the black version make me think of 'the black prince' :D

I needed a little break from unit-making this week and thus for a change converted an Atlantica Online model to a leaderhead again after some time.
Spoiler :

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17355

In fact I liked that model from the start, but I never knew to which historical leader I could convert her to. Put since there was a requests for a pirate leader in Melcher's threat I thought I could give it a shot.

Hope you like her.

Enjoy! :)

Top Bottom