Platyping's Python

Also may i suggest the assembly of experts? Stolenrays have alot of good wonders that would be interesting to see what you with it. The assembly should have some diplomatic benefit, i was thinking maybe relationship bonus with everyone of different religions then you

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. Relationship with religious leaders have been done by Tsentom in his Spanish Inquisition Project, although it is reverse of what you want (+ for those with same, and - for those different) If you want I can do the necessary conversion for the assembly and think of something to add to it^^

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. Relationship with religious leaders have been done by Tsentom in his Spanish Inquisition Project, although it is reverse of what you want (+ for those with same, and - for those different) If you want I can do the necessary conversion for the assembly and think of something to add to it^^

That would be great, also a suggestion, i would make your wonders modular, (beside the pyton of course), if the xml is modular it would be faster for you to create, as well as 100 times easier for the dowloader to use

That would be great, also a suggestion, i would make your wonders modular, (beside the pyton of course), if the xml is modular it would be faster for you to create, as well as 100 times easier for the dowloader to use

Hmm ok. I can try to see if I can make them modular. Never tried that before so might have to read up how to make modules first haha

Hmm ok. I can try to see if I can make them modular. Never tried that before so might have to read up how to make modules first haha

If you have any questions just comment on here and ill be sure to help, i make all of my civs modular, and as for xml and art its really easy to me so i can most definatly help

1) Zizkov file in download section was actually the old version. Swapped with new version with the improved codes and effects per turn.
Sorry about that :blush:

2) SETI: Added 10 turns Peace Treaty after Alien Peace. Previously, you can declare war straight away after alien make peace for you. Attached is python fix for seti if you wish to have the 10 turns treaty.

3) Zizkov and Knossos were generating SPY instead of GREAT SPY. Database files changed. For those who have downloaded, change this line in the CIV4BuildingInfos.XML:
Code:
<GreatPeopleUnitClass>UNITCLASS_SPY</GreatPeopleUnitClass>
to
Code:
<GreatPeopleUnitClass>UNITCLASS_GREAT_SPY</GreatPeopleUnitClass>
Project of the Day:

Treaty of Versailles
Spoiler :

I saw this request when looking through Tsentom's Wonders thread for some ideas. Looks interesting, so implement it here exactly as requested back then.
There is no way this thing sounds like a building, so I didn't bother to make a wonder version.

AI has been set to build it in his capital if:
1) He is at war
2) Number of military units of rival > twice of his

Swords of Qadisiyah
Spoiler :

I have nothing against Iraq, but I guess when it comes to nukes, middle east comes to my mind.
Rivals w/o SDI will have -10
When they built SDI, it will become 65

Artwork by StolenRays

1 for peacelover. 1 for warmonger

I used your method to make the AI build project :egypt:
I noticed I made too many Great Spy Wonders... and not a single Engineer type.
Hunting for ideas :shifty:

I used your method to make the AI build project :egypt:
I noticed I made too many Great Spy Wonders... and not a single Engineer type.
Hunting for ideas :shifty:

For engineer id suggest a sky scraper (wtc, willis rower, taipei 101, burj khalifa, empire state building and burj al arab are the ones ik are out there)

btw i love the treatie of versailles project, i think its genious! I do tho think you should add something else to it, to represent germany. since the TOV was a huge reason for ww2, you should add like the person loosing a war when it happens gets +50% hammers per coty for "x" amount of turns. Only problem is idk if cov cam notice whos losing amd winning

For engineer id suggest a sky scraper (wtc, willis rower, taipei 101, burj khalifa, empire state building and burj al arab are the ones ik are out there)

btw i love the treatie of versailles project, i think its genious! I do tho think you should add something else to it, to represent germany. since the TOV was a huge reason for ww2, you should add like the person loosing a war when it happens gets +50% hammers per coty for "x" amount of turns. Only problem is idk if cov cam notice whos losing amd winning

Thanks, but it wasn't my idea. It was an old request from Cybah I found in Tsentom's thread so I convert it to realism :D

So far, my idea of losing and winning is whoever has more military units

Some of them you mentioned leans towards merchant more than engineer though. The thing is, I haven't got an idea what to do to an engineer wonder... Next one coming is religious wonder

Thanks, but it wasn't my idea. It was an old request from Cybah I found in Tsentom's thread so I convert it to realism :D

So far, my idea of losing and winning is whoever has more military units

Some of them you mentioned leans towards merchant more than engineer though. The thing is, I haven't got an idea what to do to an engineer wonder... Next one coming is religious wonder

well my interpritation of a modern engineer is a architect, since thats what the modern one looks like

First Religious Wonder, Finally a Prophet!

Pha That Luang
Spoiler :

The 1 Happiness is an extra bonus. Usually state religion only gives 1, now it gives 2.
Coding part for this takes more work than expected so didn't bother to do a check when religion removed, since default BTS doesn't have that function.

Not sure why all religious buildings obsolete with Computers, but since that's the trend, follow suit

Artwork by Hrochland

And 1 anti religious project:

Dissolution of Monasteries
Spoiler :

Another idea I looted from old requests in Tsentom's Thread.
I intended to dump it in Scientific Method since that is where Monastery goes obsolete, but in default BTS, the slots are already full, so I dump it in the next Tech along the way.

AI has been programmed such that:
1) None will build in wartimes
2) Spiritual leaders will not build for obvious reason
3) Creative neither since obsolete monastery still give culture
4) Financial will surely build, if he is neither 1 or 2
5) Else, they will build if less than 500 gold.

Simple Wonder:

Empire State Building
Spoiler :

Only Luxury Bonuses included.
Military ones like iron, aluminium, oil excluded
Whale and Fur excluded since obsolete.

Artwork by Gaius Octavius

Thanks for your ":goodjob:" as always. It is good to have pple appreciate my stuff.

Taipei 101
Spoiler :

More of less cut and paste from lotus, so quite easy to do.
Differences:
1) Taipei +4 from all leaders, regardless whether they like u or not.
Lotus changes Annoyed n Furious to the minimum required for Cautious regardless of their value. Even a Furious leader with -100 points will change to Cautious.

2) Benefit of Taipei changes with ownership. Lotus is 1 time benefit on built.

Actually I wanna make it a engineer wonder, but reading the wiki, it was a world class financial building... And I intended to give it some pollution, yet it won awards as a green building... Oh well.

And I hate making buttons for skyscrappers... So tall and slendar, doesnt look nice in squarish buttons.

Artwork by Hrochland

Psst, dacubz145 I didnt forget about Assembly of Experts, just thinking what to do with it with minimum lag

Currently have some ideas for defensive castle wonder, fishing trade wonder, forest preserve wonder, but cant find suitable names or art to go with them :/

Most of them look OK, but don't you think Taipei 101 is a bit OP? I mean, not that I don't like the work, it's good, but that might be a bit too much for one wonder.

Hmm, thats why it was meant to give negative health in the first place. However, by modern era, actually health is more or less not an issue thanks to recycle plant and genetics. The health bonus is actually obsolete soon

1) Taipei Free Merchant Removed, Relationship Boost from +4 to +3

And the 3rd in the Skyscrapper Series:

World Trade Center
Spoiler :

Long story short, it doubles the effects of all active corporations in the city.
A mining corporation that adds 8 production will now give 16.

Most complicated part is formulating the formulae in computing so if any of these is wrong, please tell me.

Gold:
A = Commerce from the Corp itself
B = Commerce Modifier due to buildings. Eg Bank
Amount Added to Player's Gold = A x (100 +B)/100

Research:
B = Commerce Modifier due to buildings. Eg Library
Amount Added to Current Research = A x (100 +B)/100

Culture:
B = Commerce Modifier due to buildings. Eg Cathedral
Amount Added to City's Culture = A x (100 +B)/100

Food:
A = Yield from the Corp itself
B = Yield Modifier, However, there isn't any building that increases food by % in BTS so not used.
Amount Added to City's Food = A

Production:
A = Yield from the Corp itself
B = Yield Modifier. Eg Forge
C = Iron Modifier
D = Coal Modifier. Thanks to that damn Ironforge. For mods where there are other resources giving production boost %, I provided a loop commented away
E = Other Modifier. Industrious Trait, Theocracy, Resource Bonus when building wonders, Unit Bonus with Drydocks, Military Academy Etc.
Amount Added to City's Production = A + (100 + B + C + D + E )/100

Production is the big headache.

Apadana Palace
Spoiler :

Nothing new, this is just Rome's UA in Civ V

Apadana Artwork is by Hrochland, WTC I not sure, found it in ROM mod

Nice wonders, I see you really did put a lot of effort into this, especially that WTC looks good :)

Thanks, I believe the formulae used should be correct, Commerce sliders are not included since they don't affect any of them. I suppose Taipei should be more reasonable now?

Top Bottom