EVE online

Honestly, I'm more into the 'idea' of Eve, it being the only truly sandbox MMO out there, than the actual gameplay of Eve.

I stopped playing over a year ago. I wasn't able to invest the time required to become self sufficient with PLEX, and a knew my available time was only going to dwindle. Too bad, because it's the only mmo I've ever been tempted by.

This sums up my feelings about Eve. I like reading news from Eve Online, but I can't be ass'd to pay the $10 to $15 a month required to get into and stay into the game. Every time I read about Eve, I wish there was a Capitalism MMO.

I have recently tried the two free weeks and while i like the idea, the huge world and subculture and the game graphics, i didnt get hooked by it. I am among this kind of "voyeur" people who find more funny to read about EVE than actually playing it (at least the parts i can understand among so much gibberish).

Maybe in the near future when Valkirie and Oculus Rift are launched which apparently is a :faint: combination i will return to EVE world. Which lays a question: is Valkirie going to be somehow integrated into main EVE MMO world or will it be a standalone independent game?

Top Bottom