Platy World Builder

Version 3.17

Fix City and Unit Name Editing which always select the active player.

The changes in 3.17 cause python errors in Advanced Start games when you create a city and are asked to name it.

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvEventInterface", line 27, in applyEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 207, in applyEvent

File "CvEventManager", line 976, in __eventEditCityNameApply

IndexError: tuple index out of range
ERR: Python function applyEvent failed, module CvEventInterface

I think you need to use if CyGame().GetWorldBuilderMode() and not CyGame().isInAdvancedStart(): instead of just if CyGame().GetWorldBuilderMode():

There were actually two places within def __eventEditCityNameApply(self, playerID, userData, popupReturn): where you used if CyGame().GetWorldBuilderMode(): and where I changed it to if CyGame().GetWorldBuilderMode() and not CyGame().isInAdvancedStart():.

Your latest update makesthe change in line 982 (where I'm not sure it makes any real difference) but not in line 976 (where the real issue occurs).

The issue is that userData[2] does not exist in Advanced Start games, only in Platy World Builder.

You missed the first one, which I think is more important. You cannot use playerID = userData[2] when in advanced start mode, as in advance start the userData parameter

Rewrote both rename functions to get rid of all problems once and for all.

Actually I intended to rewrote the Advanced Start codes to give it a interface similar to WB add units style.
But the automate function is not handled by python so cannot be done :X

Provided they are exposed to python in the first place.

btw if you are thinking of using it for scenario making, then it wont be that useful, because the current WB's super duper uber features only affect existing games.

Save/Read codes are written in another file as I mentioned, so new stuff like barb data, plot yield, player memory all will not be saved since they are not saved in BTS WB.

That file is a project for WB 4.0, but atm I am not so motivated to look into it :D

Save/Read codes are written in another file as I mentioned, so new stuff like barb data, plot yield, player memory all will not be saved since they are not saved in BTS WB.

That file is a project for WB 4.0, but atm I am not so motivated to look into it :D

World Builder 4.0 ! World Builder 4.0 !! World Builder 4.0 !!! World Builder 4.0 !!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah it is separate.
The read/write of details of the scenario map is done via python, although certain details like victory conditions are definitely elsewhere.

Version 3.19

1) Expanded City Hover Text to full details (CvGameUtils, WBEventScreen)

2) Game Data (WBGameDataScreen)
A) Game Options sorted in alphabetic order
B) Game Options and Add New Player items sorted top down before left right, instead of left right before top down, to be consistent with other tables.

Version 3.20

1) Updated to Ultrapack Version:
A) Most TXT texts replaced with those that can be found in BTS
B) Plot MouseOver Text

2) Tech Screen

Modify: Same as usual, not (HasTech)
Add: True
Remove: False

ALL: (Modify/Add/Remove) All
Apply to All Players: (Modify/Add/Remove) (Single/All) Techs to All Players
No Barbarains: Ignore Barbarians for ATAP function

You can now Modify/Add/Remove Tech X to All Players with one click

3) Promotion Screen

A) Basically, similar to tech screen, so ATAP function is easier to understand.
B) Promotions font increased to 3

There is a minor graphical bug in the new Technology screen when there are multiple members of a team.

You deleted TXT_KEY_WB_MEMBERS from WorldBuilder_CIV4GameText.xml after changing WBTeamScreen.py's use of that string to TXT_KEY_MEMBERS_TITLE, but did not make the same change in line 41 of WBTechScreen.py too.

Version 3.20b

1) Fix Member Text in Project and Tech Screen.

2) All Labels which are clickable (Eg Script Data, City Name) and not Green/Red colored are Bronze colored to make it obvious compared to labels which are simply... labels.

3) City Unit List

A) Added a Delete Column directly into the tables.
B) Added a Delete All function
Since Delete All Cities + Units = Dead Player, Kill Player function in Player Screen Removed
C) You now go to the city by clicking on its button in the table

4) Buildings and Projects
Made Similar to Techs and Promotions, to standardise and allow easy manipulation for multiple cities/teams.

@Magister
There is one more change intended to make a standalone Religion/Corporation screen to get a full view of R/C in all cities/players for mass adjustments.
So you can relax in merging to your mod, although you are free to catch any new bugs :D

Version 3.20

You can now Modify/Add/Remove Tech X to All Players with one click

Version 3.20b

4) Buildings and Projects
Made Similar to Techs and Promotions, to standardise and allow easy manipulation for multiple cities/teams.

Sounds good for scenario making, thank you! :)

A screen to display overview of religions/corporations for easy editing of multiple cities.
Accessed through Game Data screen

1) Building Page
Bug Fix:
When a Building/Wonder is modified, only the respective section is updated for efficiency.
It now adds a check for free buildings, which will then update both sections if necessary. (Stonehenge)

2) City Data II

Religions and Corporations removed
Removed all the +/- to new style and simplified relevant codes

3) Religions and Corporations
Links made available at much more pages

4) Diplomacy
Added a Hide/Show Dead option
Clicking on Civ/Leader will now link to Player Data just like other pages
This page is still a horror, so more optimization in future...

5) Misc
Shifted most variables out of init section into Globals.
Some of them have an issue where:
A) Variable changed
B) Screen closed
C) Screen reopened
D) Variable's data is what has been changed, but screen displayed based on default data

Top Bottom