Top 5 rpg

Finally found my Oblivion disk and giving it another shot. I'm not likely to finish the game. Even Morrowind and Skyrim I only finished once (with several other partial games). It seems I only like to play for a little while. The story isn't enough to interest me. But so far I'm enjoying the rogue/archer type build. Wood elf.

forget the main quest, I never finished Oblivion main quest and it quite boring for me. Just enjoy the side quest, and if you can/have install the shivering isles expansion, that is the true main quest of Oblivion, it is not just an expansion it is a whole game itself, and the main quest I give a mark like 9 out of 10.

Oblivion have quite beautiful side quest. And if you not get too strong too quickly (usually cause by the imbalance after downloading a certain mods, like house mods) you feel some of the side quest not only amazing but also rewarding.

Let us know how you feel after you play it

In Oblivion, the last I ever hear of the main quest is when I leave the sewers at the beginning. Then the first thing I do is toss that amulet in the lake and never go close to Kvatch or Brother Whathisface at the priory. Screw that quest, screw the oblivion gates marring the landscape, and their dreadful contents.

(Actually I don't remember if you can throw out the amulet, but I certainly let it sit in the depths of my inventory).

In Oblivion, the last I ever hear of the main quest is when I leave the sewers at the beginning. Then the first thing I do is toss that amulet in the lake and never go close to Kvatch or Brother Whathisface at the priory. Screw that quest, screw the oblivion gates marring the landscape, and their dreadful contents.

(Actually I don't remember if you can throw out the amulet, but I certainly let it sit in the depths of my inventory).

I tried putting it on. Alas, I am not worthy.

The effect of the Kvatch quest quite funny though, it make everybody say to you "ah you are the hero of the Kvatch!"

The real main quest of Oblivion is Shivering Isles, that's it, period. I even said that main quest is more superior than Morrowind or Skyrim main quest.

Top Bottom