Term 3 - Emergency Mid-Term Nominations for President.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Chieftess has resigned, leaving no Vice President to ascend to the Presidency.

As we can all imagine, we never expected this to happen. As there is no clear constitutional prescedent, I propose that emergency elections be held at once, the only truly fair method of chosing a person to represent the nation.

The nation can run on auto-pilot for a few days. I will be able to continue playing the save game, the President's main responsibility. The other job of the President, head of state, may be handled by the FA Minister and the Ambassadors. This will ensure that our connections with foreign nations will continue unharmed.

If there is no disagreement to this proposal, we shall start now. Nominations will be open for two days, upon which point all those with stated intention to run will be placed on the ballot. That poll will run for another two days. Upon the closure of that poll, the winner will immeadiately be declared President of Fanatikou. From there, constitutional procedure will handle things, and the new President will appoint a new Vice President.

I will volunteer, but do realise that it would totally screw up our green hours. Or rather, if we have one person guarding a certain time period, we will always have someone there, like with 'Poly.

/me steps up to the plate!

Octavian, I can't be here for several days. I got the notice, yesterday, which I posted in CT's resignation thread. So, we need a temporary FA minister, until I get back.

GBM - you can change the Green Hours to suit your schedule. You just need to submit your request to the keeper of the clock.

I nominate Zarn, Octavian and Hygro.

I second Octavian. ^_^;

Thanks FortyJ, but I must decline as I simply do not have the time to be president. I nominate Octavian.

ok well GBM would probably do as well as octavian.

edit: GBM, do you use a graphics mod?

If it gains a vote: yes.

I sometimes use warpstorm's watercolour mod. That is my graphics pack of choice.
And how about a promotional competition game between Octavian and I? I doubt we would have time, unless it could be organised by tomorrow. Do realise that my good hours would limit this greatly, unless Octavian doesn't sleep much.

Heh... an interesting idea... in lieu of elections, let the contestants battle it out in an MP arena of sorts... :hmm:

I like your thinking. ;)

I would like to nominate myself for the seat of Vice President.

I would realy like to get a chance to become Vice President in the MSDG :).

As I noted, the Vice President will be appointed by the winner of the elections.

Also, I will accept the nominations. :)

Find me in the chat room, GBM, and we'll let the battles begin. ;)

Oh yeah, and about the grpahics mod, I prefer vanilla and secondly sn00py's latest OR warpstorm, and then the standered sn00py one.

Originally posted by Octavian X
Find me in the chat room, GBM, and we'll let the battles begin. ;)

Umm, I also self-Nominated and Accepted my nomination

Top Bottom