Term 6 - Nominations for President

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
These are the powers and traditional duties of the Executive branch:

The Leader of the Executive Branch is the President.
The Deputy of the Presidency is the Vice President.
The Vice President assumes all powers and responsibilities of the Presidency during the absence of the President.
May initiate Administrative, Legislative, Mobilization and Spot Council Votes.
Casts a tie-breaking vote in Council Votes.
Organizes decisions on what to do with Great Leaders.
Organizes worker activities.
Has veto power over Legislative Council Votes (votes on Standards).
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for departments when these have not been set by a department.
Organizes policy, plans and agendas for items and activities that have not been defined as a task of an individual department or leader.

The President is also at the top of the Chain of Command, and so will be responsible for playing the game whenever available.

Please Accept or Decline any nominations you receive.

Yours,
The Election Office

Having done a truly outstanding job as President this term, I have no other choice but to nominate Ravensfire with wholehearted support.

My thanks to Peri for the support, but due to impending time constraints, I must decline the nomination.

I do however, wish to nominate the person who has helped me the most in the past few weeks, and that is Rik Meleet. Time and again he has demostrated his skills and ability. He has run a highly successful turn chat this term, giving him experience.

I can think of no better person to carry the game through to the end!

Vote Rik Meleet!

-- Ravensfire

Sorry to here that but I agree with you that Rik would make an ideal choice for the top job. I had orginally nominated Rik for Domestic but would like to second Rik's nomination for President. :)

I decline

No one will say Rik is not keeping his word. Remember this post ?

I wrote this:

Originally posted by Rik Meleet Aug 31, 2003
(..) This is not a threat, but if you ever want me in this game as your president, vote for me now. This term is a dissicive period as in this term victory or loss is decided. If we get to another term I will not be electable as I want to have an impact, not a boring end-this-game term.(..)

So I stick by it; no Presidential elections for me this term.

Oh what the hell, let's give Peri a nomination to the presidency. He always has something logical and sound to say.

I second Peri, he would make a great president, though I'd rather have Rik, Peri is a very good choice as well.

I thank you for this honour but unfortunately I must decline due to time constraints.

Since no one else is in the running for this job may I humbly nominate both DZ and Donsig

I'll fourth DZ, I feel he is a very capable president who listens to the will of the people above all.

I'll nominate Bootstoots, just to get some compitetion for Presidency.
(not that he won't do well as President ;))

Thank you Bacon. I will Accept this honor, I would like to make my first run for President. I believe that I will have enough time to make myself an effective President, and I would like to lead Fanatica to victory or at least get darn close to it. ;)

I would like to Second Boots

Top Bottom