W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

Ares de Borg said:
@ Stormie:

Here you go.

Thank the original creator for his work, I don't remember who did it. Just zipped it from my units folder.
:eek: Oi, Ares, where did U find that one ??? Never seen it b4

Thanks Ares, I never saw that one before either. The gun still seems off to me though. When I think Japanese machine gun I picture the ammo clip in the top of the gun or the one with the rigid ammo belt that goes in the side of the gun.

Like these:

Attachments

• japanese_machine_gun_m99.jpg
    japanese_machine_gun_m99.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 89
  • japanese_HMG_crew.jpg
    japanese_HMG_crew.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 94
Thanx for that info winter.Glad to here your going to replace that. Bebro's WW2 units were OK but the scale, coloring, and animation speed seemed off to me, compared to other units.

Ares de Borg said:
I believe it was in the "WW2- The World at War" scenario. There's a British HMG, too.
I cant find that scenario even though all I want it for is the british machinegunner I dont suppose you could attach that one also?

Sure, today's "all you can eat".

Click here for two tommies with a big gun (no, not AC/DC).

Ares de Borg said:
Sure, today's "all you can eat".

Click here for two tommies with a big gun (no, not AC/DC).
hmm...it's a C&P?

we desperately need a vickers type British MG unit in our little civ3 universe. the above unit fits the bill?

El Justo said:
hmm...it's a C&P?

we desperately need a vickers type British MG unit in our little civ3 universe. the above unit fits the bill?
it is cp, the attack is a bit wobbly at times and sometimes a head shakes a pixel to far... the shadows were compromised (but later partially restored)- hm all in all quite good. I may use some of this when I make mine :)

Every extra unit will speed up the development process

Edit:
@El Justo: Unfortunatly that unit won't cut for that particular use

I have seen the nato units somewhere here. I might even have them on my hard drive somewhere I'll have to look for them, but I know their around...

El Justo said:
thanks W.i.n.t.e.r

i see...

who made it anyways and what type of MG unit is it? [sorry for all of the questions]
For WWII I'd suggest the heavy version of this one, the Bren MKIII
Bren MKII

While the Vickers one was still in use (Africa) the version MKIV was too cumbersome (one gunner, two operators)

Unfortunatly none of these looks like the American one in use with this unit

Top Bottom