Archipelago Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegingerninja

Warlord
I have found a great setup
Archipelago with Carthage means instant money especially with lots of cities
You fight heaps with ranged units so you can get awesome upgrades like logistics and range. I had a battleship with bombardment and targeting III, range,logistics and a couple more. KILL EVERYONE. It is fun. Very fun.:spank::evil::devil::ar15::sniper:

Archipelago with Byzantines is ever better, yeah alright, you have to pay maintainence, but you kill everything with your Dromons.

Everyone to themselves, every map is different and maybe a random pick can make the game more interesting?

Archipelago with Byzantines is ever better, yeah alright, you have to pay maintenance, but you kill everything with your Dromons.

Everyone to themselves, every map is different and maybe a random pick can make the game more interesting?

Personally I think carthage is better because you get free harbors
I was going for domination and was reeling in 400 gp per turn. This means you can purchase units in cities with no cost worry and makes blitzkrieg easy

All's unfair in hate and war (especially when i'm around)

*takes smiley button away*

With great power comes great responsibility my son; you've abused your power. Perhaps one day you'll be able to once again wield the awesome might of the smiley button and get your Gremlin back.

Moderator Action: Hey guys, please put some more work into your threads.
With this OP, you do not really show us a deep strategy, and you don't give us much to discuss.
If you can write something longer down, with some more detailed descriptions, then please try again :).
But til then, I'll close this thread, since we can't really discuss anything :dunno:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom