Resource mods for GnK and BNW

FramedArchitect

Reluctant Modder
With the farm replace crash finally cleared up, I've decided to make my resource mods available again.

* Both are compatible with GnK and/or BNW
* May be used separately or together
* Both will automatically place resources on any random map type
* Will not work with World Builder (pre-made) maps.

Resources Expanded
Adds Coffee Trees, Olives, Platinum and Timber map resources and new buildings that produce Olive Oil, Coffee, and Jewelry luxury resources.

Amer-Asian Resources
Adds Rice, Maize, Tobacco and Tea map resources.

Attachments

• Amer-Asian.jpg
    Amer-Asian.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 752
  • Res_Expanded.jpg
    Res_Expanded.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 693
Been waiting for these to come back, thanks. Will probably do a plugin for Corporations that uses this mod.

Envoy

Hi Envoy, this looks really great, and I think you now have all the civ4 corps in the game?

I'm thinking that it would be much easier for users if you just folded the resources you need into your own mod (i.e. didn't require this one). That would also allow you to make changes to resources as you see fit.

best, FA

Hey FrameArchitect, sorry for stalking your threads:hmm:

While iam working on polishing and overworking for CCTP, you and your mods draws a lot of attention.
You did so many great mods, many learned from you.
But back to my question can i borrow some of your nice resource icons to replace the missing ones in CCTP also maybe some resources too.
Thanks

Hello,

can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere; is this compatible with Barathor's More Luxuries? Also, since YnAEMP are WB maps they are not compatible, but does there exist some kind of work-around?

Hello,

can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere; is this compatible with Barathor's More Luxuries? Also, since YnAEMP are WB maps they are not compatible, but does there exist some kind of work-around?

Hi,
I don't know anything about Ynaemp mod, but these resources will be placed on WB maps if there's no conflict with other mods. I'm fairly sure other resource mods will be compatible with these, as the db naming convention I used is fairly unique.

Best,
FA

i've been using these for ages and never had my farms cause a crash with the resources gone wild mod?

Hi FramedArchitect

I really love these mods, makes the game much more interesting especially in the first half of the game and the graphics are superb, I have one question though how would one disable or comment out the lumber mills and their relative coding in the Resources Expanded (v 6) mod as I am also using Hulfgars limber mills w/ charcoal burner, and they are conflicting for obvious reasons.

Top Bottom