The First Slobadog Pitt Boss

Slobadog

King
As you have probably already figured out by now this is Slobadog's first Pitt Boss. In fact the only people excluded from this game are those who still don't realize that.

Since this is my first Pitt Boss game and my computer is decent but not great i'm going to set up a conservative map with regards to size and scale. I'd only change it if the majority of volunteers don't mind late game slowdown. This Pittboss is for Warlords. This Pittboss uses direct IP connection. I will use CivStats if possible.

(Current settings)

Map type: Continents
Mape size: Standard
Climate: Temperate
Sea Level: Medium
Era: Ancient
Speed: Normal
World Wrap: Cylindrical
Resources: Standard
Simultaneous turns: yes
Turn timer: 24 hours
Number Of Players: 8
Victory Types: Conquest, Domination, Space Race, Diplomatic, Cultural
No Special Rules
Difficulty Level: Noble

I'm open to changing these settings if i receive enough requests.

(List Of Players)

1.) Slobadog: Carthage {Hannibal}
2.) Spleen1015: Egypt {Hatshepsut}
3.) CB Droege: English {Elizabeth}
4.) JMaltman: Ottomans {Mehmed II}
5.) Rycheman: Rome {Augustus Ceaser}
6.) Apoll: Random {Random}
7.) SonnyBonds: Random {Random}
8.) Cardano_FF: Random {Random}

(Reserves)

1.) Johnhs
2.) cds0528
3.) bjarkekr
4.) Conquistador45

Note: As this is my first Pitt Boss its possible that i might make some mistakes.

Would love to play in this game. Good to see a new start up. Give me the Koreans.

Count me in if you've got room. I was going to try the Ottomans.

How about the settings for Barbarians & tech trading?

Raging barbarians could be fun for a change! :D

Hook me up with Random - I love getting stuck with leaders I would never choose to play
:)

Wouldn't mind knowing that it was being played at noble.

Hi there.

Could you count me too? I don't mind to get random civilization.

Ta

I like to join. How can i connect to the game? by gamespy loby or direct iP?
for settings: i like to be random civ and set speed to normal plz no epic.

I'm fine with Epic- when are you thinking of starting? If there was the possibility of an accelerated start once that would be extremely cool.

The game will operate through a direct IP connection. The difficulty level will be noble. I havn't set up any special rules(like raging barbarians)

I've decided to increase the number of players to 8. CB Droege will be in reserve.

(List Of Players)

Slobadog: Carthage {Hannibal}
Apoll: Random {Random}
SonnyBonds: Random {Random}
Spleen1015: Egypt {Hatshepsut}
deleatur: Koreans {Wang Kon}
JMaltman: Ottomans {Mehmed II}
Rycheman: Rome {Augustus Ceaser}
Cardano_FF: Random {Random}

Well my view is that if your not gona mention who you want to be you're not very determined to play.

We can do an accelerated start. I would need to know what time is best for everyone else. For me it doesn't matter as i'm currently usually at home all day. On a different note i plan on using Civstats if possible.

:D to Civstats!

For an accelerated start, a couple of hours would be great. I'm in EST, and work during the day. So late PM (or even middle of the night on a weekend) could work, or random times on a weekend depending when you can schedule. Anyone else with thoughts on it?

It would really make epic a LOT better - because we could get through the really tedious early exploration + warrior/worker builds.

Epic speed makes the new units so quick useless. when i finaly researched maceman. I build a army of them but when i have a big army my enemy has already made tons of musketman.

But wouldn't normal speed make them go obsolet faster? On a different note, Sonnybonds are you available for a accelerated start and if so when?

I'm fine with settings and Civstats is great.

Acc. start is a good idea,i'm in UK[GMT] evenings are best for me but can't make Saturday.

But wouldn't normal speed make them go obsolet faster? On a different note, Sonnybonds are you available for a accelerated start and if so when?

Exactly - Sonny has it backwards. NORMAL (of quick/fast whatever its called) make your units obsolete too fast. Epic allows the different flavours of units in each era the chance to come out - and it makes the counters much more important instead of just a race for the next super-unit. :)

Top Bottom