Mods for CIV BTS

Toch

Prince
I was just wondering if some of you guys have tryed some mods ??

Seems there is plenty of mods, i woud try them but my internet is really slow and it is annoyning to download mod for halfday, to just find out that it sucks.

So i tought if some of you guys tryed some nice mod, you could write here a name...
Especialy iam looking for some mod which add plenty of techs and units and buildings and makes Marathon games much more interesting....

Yes i love bug, i also used BAT( extended version of BUG) with some units grafic exchanged really nice..

I've tried Fall From Heaven. It's really awesome if you're into the whole "dungeons and dragons"/fantasy type thing. The mod is colossal though, so it does take a while to come to grips with all the new features. Highly recommend it though. :)

Fall from Heaven is awesome. & on multiplayer is even more awesome. Quite fun. In case you download it, try it online if you got a nice connection. We meet at erebus-chat.tk, you're sure to find a game on weekends. All other days are mostly luck:p

I'll have to try that sometime... after I've finished my summer project report, that is. :p

Top Bottom