We request help for Noah's Ark

Pesoloco and I have now gotten back heavily into moding for Noah's Ark and we have come into a problem. We have some people who have donated work to us, and we are EXTREEMLY appreative of it, but we still need more help, specifically with unit making.
The following are units that we need to be made:
All unit need to be converted to Possums and Gorillas up until we get motorized units. This includes spearmen, musketmen, everything. The only thing we ask is NO MOUNTED UNITS OR CHARRIOTS! Animals will not use other animals as work slaves, that's the job of the Human, so can someone make a man-drawn charriot for us?
We need fantisy units aswell. We need at least enough to cover all the units currently in the game. If Kinboat and Kindred will allow us, we will start by adding your guys's fantisy units to our mod.

Thank you everyone for your help in advance.

Thank you for taking the time to read this request.

We will continue to make units, but would really appreciate any help we could get in making them to speed along the progress of the mod. If you have any questions about it or want to help, please post here.

Animal units are fun to make. Happy modding.

-pesoloco

Are your current possum/gorilla units made from 3-d models or were they mainly cut&paste? And I can't believe you don't have a cow civ ;)

Some of the units are cut&paste and others are 3d models.
And some are a mix of the two.

We have misc animals as barbarians so maybe we could find some room for a cow in there. ;)

I was thinking of doing something like this Noahs Ark thing here for a long while ago. but I considered it to be a too huge project at the time since there were made no animal units...
Anyway, keep it up, I would really like to see this happen.. It would be very cool..

BTW: make a Gorilla that rides on a human... Or even better: a horse that rides a human.. :D

Are you going to add more civs then only two?? You should have a lot of different animal civs... If theres anything I can help (not graphics) the just say so.. With stephs new CEC its easy to make a Civliopedia so I could do that If you told wich units, wich techs and so on... Anything to help.. :D :D

Thanks Sir John for offering your help

Yes, there are more than jsut two civs

Civs are:
- Possums
- Gorillas
- Dinosaurs
- Fantasy Creatures

I think we had four, with the possibility of adding a Cat civ

boy, Kal, I used to joke about this, but I think it's true now.
You DO have pictures for everything. lol. Thanks for the cow model. I remember Animal Farm too :D

Top Bottom