Caveman 2 Cosmos

Yes. But why do pidgeons attack prehistoric homo saniens? Or penguins? I don't get it ...

With the separation of the NEW three animals i dont think they attack anymore??? not too sure, Toffer would know better, i think??

Animal AI has been advanced now so that animals like pigeons probably won't ever attack, unless you have the Aggressive Animals option on, in which case they should behave pretty much like they did before.

Animal AI has been advanced now so that animals like pigeons probably won't ever attack, unless you have the Aggressive Animals option on, in which case they should behave pretty much like they did before.

I've been using aggressive animals and get very few attacks except for bears, tigers, and panthers. Also maybe a sabertooth or 2. The other animals almost never attack.

So apparently I need a newer version ... I downloaded Version 36 in this thread, but there is a newer one?

So apparently I need a newer version ... I downloaded Version 36 in this thread, but there is a newer one?

U need to use the SVN version, its like a Beta. . .

OK, I just have no clue how to install ;-)

EDIT: Ah, via Tortoise ... completely new for me. The thread on SVN helps a lot.

So I tried to upgrade to version 36 from 35 just now and it broke all the things. I can't even get version 35 to work anymore.
Edit: restored from a backup I had laying around of version 35 SVN. But I would still like to update if possible.

So I tried to upgrade to version 36 from 35 just now and it broke all the things. I can't even get version 35 to work anymore.

You can not install one version on top of another. That breaks everything.

You have to remove the old version from the BtS directory Completely before you install the new version.

JosEPh

Does this mod support 77 civs on single map?

Simple answer is no.

It only allows (not supports) 40 civs. :)

Hey meatball20,

how you doin'?

JosEPh

Love this mod so much ^_^. I would love to see a new update .... but there is no hurry offcourse lol.

I kinda hope there isnt an update until after I am done my Diety Hardcore Relentless playthrough on ma youtube channel.

I have noticed a few bugs but I dont know if there are any ways to fix them? Namely the civilization names sticking to "provisional government" after turn 2000 ish

Love this mod so much ^_^. I would love to see a new update .... but there is no hurry offcourse lol.

I kinda hope there isnt an update until after I am done my Diety Hardcore Relentless playthrough on ma youtube channel.

I have noticed a few bugs but I dont know if there are any ways to fix them? Namely the civilization names sticking to "provisional government" after turn 2000 ish

Are you still using the v36 Official release? If so, there is a Patch or 2 available in the v36 Crime Patch thread. Start with the version found in Post #44.

Or are you using the latest SVN version?

JosEPh

Report all bugs in the bugs and crashes threads. Trivial as some may seem, it helps for us to know about them.

Downloading the Dropbox one you put on the forum however the google.docs one is not working for me :S

Just checked out and it is no longer available which means Sparth our graphic's modder has taken it down.

Word of Warning to you IdioticUlt1mara, if you install the dropbox version onto your v36 Official release you Will Not Be Able to continue your Playthrough for Utube!

JosEPh

Attention: 2 New Updated versions available in the v36 Crime Patch thread. See last several posts in that thread for D/L links and instructions.

Enjoy.

JosEPh

Just checked out and it is no longer available which means Sparth our graphic's modder has taken it down.

Word of Warning to you IdioticUlt1mara, if you install the dropbox version onto your v36 Official release you Will Not Be Able to continue your Playthrough for Utube!

JosEPh

I had a feeling that would happen so I decided not to change anything and just DL for now. My next playthrough I will be using any updates to the C2C mod that is out there. The more "official" the better :p

Thank you ^^

I had a feeling that would happen so I decided not to change anything and just DL for now. My next playthrough I will be using any updates to the C2C mod that is out there. The more "official" the better :p

Thank you ^^

You are Welcome.

The Newest Update for C2C is the last link I out up in the v36 Crime Patch thread. It's basically the very latest SVN version and is really a Pre v37 release.

JosEPh

If anyone wants to watch my LP and comment/slag me off that would be great.

Also if you want to come in and be a "special guest" in any of the recording sessions I am all up for that as well ^^

Top Bottom