CFC Steam Group

Steam in the upper left corner of the window -> Settings -> Friends

An options, settings or preferences menu should be the first thing you look for if you have an issue with something that can usually be changed there.

I changed my profile name to bestrfcplayer.

Okay this is unrelated to a specific game but does anyone here have a suggestion or recommendation for gaming microphones for PC? I'm looking for a headset that has good sound too, and a microphone. You know, gaming stuff.

Okay this is unrelated to a specific game but does anyone here have a suggestion or recommendation for gaming microphones for PC? I'm looking for a headset that has good sound too, and a microphone. You know, gaming stuff.

I got a lot of use out of the Fatality (insert l337 spelling) partial circumaural headset. I think Creative made it. Pretty good bang for the buck $50 (at least a year for the mic and two years for the headset) when I bought it plus had a screw in mic so you could use the headset without a silly stick in your mouth.

Right now I'm just using some Nike running earbud set for use with MP3 player. Does the job (except the mic) for a few dollars less.

Just bought the Valve Complete Pack. :thumbsup: Steam sign-in is palaner

SO did you guys give the Sarkspore Beta a try? I did, and it's a pretty strong game thus far. Definitely has the edginess that Spore lacked in its gameplay.

Team Fortress 2 is fun, fun. You know what would be more fun? Playing alongside teammates who know what they're doing.

I just asked CivGeneral if there is any current CFC clan, to which he replied in the negative. Would anyone be interested in such an endeavor? I can make a nasty Medic.

I don't play tf2 anymore. It's become too much of a rich-boy game for me.

Half-agree with electric, but I'm still looking. 90% of the servers out there seem to be 32+ players, modded to oblivion, with no regard for the original game. What say you, PS?

I only play on the two CnB 32 player fast respawn servers. One (Fastspawn) doesn't have any gameplay changing mods and is supposed to be more serious while TMC (Too Many Customizations) has RTD (which is really the only one that affects gameplay) and is often the host for fun events and occasional goofing off. They are also age 18+ aimed servers with random mature content (so we're pretty laid back usually).

I've heard of the servers that completely mess up the gameplay and they all sound rather dumb.

If you aren't interested in 32 player fastrespawn however than I recommend the reddit gaming community servers. They often have some pretyty decent people playing and most aren't modded afaik.

Thanks. I've also had some success with the HellsGamers servers. Pretty laid back and casual. The only annoying thing is the auto-balance that happens mid-match so you're stuck on the losing side for no reason.

Finally got around to joining the Steam Group.

My username is carwrex.

Team Fortress 2 is fun, fun. You know what would be more fun? Playing alongside teammates who know what they're doing.

I just asked CivGeneral if there is any current CFC clan, to which he replied in the negative. Would anyone be interested in such an endeavor? I can make a nasty Medic.

I would come play with you sometime, but
1. America - Europe Issues
2. Got my hands full with my own team as it is.

Relevant to the Portal 2 ARG (which I have been trying to ignore as I ordered Portal 2 off of Amazon so it arrives after my exams). I usually hate these pictures but this one is good.