Shall we try to get into a game?

Yah same here lemme know. I'm in game 1151 and the communication of my civ sucks. I'm also in game 1451 and the communication of my civ is better but it's still not optimal. I am so down to get in a game with people who care.

I would like to join a good game, but i don't have a slot open right now, though i hope one of my games will end soon, which should open a slot.

Well if we keep rushing into a current game we will never get one with almost everyone. I am currently not free anyways, but I don't even think the 1100 games will be finishing next week anyways. Maybe we can re-evaluate later.

ya i am currently in a game that will probably end before their game ends so i was more talking about round 2 of all joining a game with Glinda and punt and ppl

I'm interested and have set up a post which I will edit to list people who are interested and ALREADY IN specific games: "Looking for Hookup". I'm hoping an admin will make this sticky and rename it "Looking for Hookup in Existing Game." I will add and remove people from the "bulletin board" when they post to that thread. Remember to remove games when you finish them.

If anyone thinks of a better system, plz let us know. I am creating an additional thread. See the next post.

OK fellers and gals, I set up what I hope will become a sticky post named Available for Hookup in New Game. Suggest you post there and I will add your name to the "bulletin board".

when trying to set up a game like this i would recomend sticking to your first idea of a day and time and not getting antcy and then just going into one and say join this one now. If you have any hope to get in one with lots of people you need better coordination

when trying to set up a game like this i would recomend sticking to your first idea of a day and time and not getting antcy and then just going into one and say join this one now. If you have any hope to get in one with lots of people you need better coordination

I'm new, and I have3n't been able to predict when my games will end. So I can't do as you suggest, at least not now.

Also, the only way this S L O W game holds my interest is if I'm playing multiple games all the time. Don't want downtime.

I set up a "blackboard" post called "Available for Hookup in a New Game" or something. That's how to coordinate in the way you suggested, I think. I'm not married to my ideas, I'm just feeling around for a way to beat the situation that NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO ANYBODY ELSE! (Emphasis indicates frustration, not anger.

Top Bottom