Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

Please find attached a fix for the faulting YieldIconManager (also fixes bugs with Firaxis's own code, so it will now become part of EUI). Instructions:
  • extract both files from attached zip into EUI's "...\UI_bc1\BugFixes" sub-folder (where you put EUI's UI_bc1 folder as per opening post instructions)
  • deleted the entire "...\MODS\DLL - Various Mod Components (v 63)\UI" sub-folder (in the mods folder)

Cheers

Edit: fix is now included in EUI v1.23a (still need to delete the entire "...\MODS\DLL - Various Mod Components (v 63)\UI" sub-folder in the mods folder)

Hey bc1,

Gotta say that your mod is awesome! Saves me a lot of time when micromanaging and looking for info. Just installed it yesterday, and it works perfectly well on singleplayer.

However, I came across an odd bug in MP. I searched around this thread to see if anyone had a workaround, but to no avail. Whenever I accept/propose a trade with a human player, the icons on the top right duplicate themselves when the trade window is closed. I think the attachment should demonstrate what I mean. I'm playing on Windows 7 64bit with the Complete Edition.

I've also attached the lua.log for extra info.

EDIT: I should point out that I do not have any other mods installed, so unfortunately it's caused by EUI.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Lua.txt
    36 bytes · Views: 82
Hey bc1,

Gotta say that your mod is awesome! Saves me a lot of time when micromanaging and looking for info. Just installed it yesterday, and it works perfectly well on singleplayer.

However, I came across an odd bug in MP. I searched around this thread to see if anyone had a workaround, but to no avail. Whenever I accept/propose a trade with a human player, the icons on the top right duplicate themselves when the trade window is closed. I think the attachment should demonstrate what I mean. I'm playing on Windows 7 64bit with the Complete Edition.

I've also attached the lua.log for extra info.

EDIT: I should point out that I do not have any other mods installed, so unfortunately it's caused by EUI.
Yes it's an EUI bug, I have not played MP for ages so MP bugs can be expected: if you could check the civilization ribbon's player connection indicator mouse over tooltip and click to kick player functionality (it will ask for confirmation) work correctly that would be great.

Edit: fix is now included in EUI v1.23a

Note: your lua.log is empty, next time please enable logging as per opening post for lua.log to be of any use.

Cheers

Hi,

1.23 crashes my game... ocasionally. It let's me play between 5min and half and hour before it inevitably just exits. Running BNW in Ubuntu (12.04).

I didn't have any issues with 1.22

Also, I deleted 1.22, is there anywhere I can download it again? I prefer 1.22's interface.

Love EUI though, playing without it at the moment and it makes me realize how much it helps!

Thanks bc1, your fix did the trick! I tested both features you requested and they seem fine to me.

Yeah, forgot to enable lua logging :p

@:bc1
Hi can you help me to find out this bug , i dont know what happen here T_T
Link for lua file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/31qqzrdnq31q343/Lua.log?dl=0
EUI does not change the culture panel, and your huge lua.log shows you are using several mods, and tons of these errors:
Code:
Runtime Error: C:\Users\Ryan Vo\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Religion - Civ Specific Religions (v 3)\LUA/ReligionCivSpecificReligions.lua:75: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Sorry I will not debug other people's mods

Cheers

Hello,

Let me just say thanks for making this mod. If I didn't find it so invaluable I don't think I would have gone through the trouble of making an account and running through all these bug report steps. And I realize this may be entirely CEP's fault but from what I have researched they are supposed to be compatible so I'm not sure what is happening here.

BUG REPORT:

What game version do you have? 1.0.3.276 (although I had the same problem in the last release and then was surprised by the update this afternoon before I could document anything.)

What expansions and DLC do you have? G+K, BNW, no other DLC except the included stuff (Mongols, Conquest of the New World etc.)

Do you play on PC or Mac? PC

Describe the problem. Both EUI and CEP seem to function independently, however the game becomes unplayable when I try to run them together. The top bar gives error messages and I am unable to perform basic tasks like select production. (See screenshot.)

Attach a screenshot and/or a save game if you think it might help

For whatever reason the screenshot isn't showing up for me on this forum. Here is the link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006661094/screenshot/539630703675031331

If the problem is caused by a mod, what's the mod's name, version, and where did you get it (url) (CEP 3.17) https://github.com/Thalassicus/cep-bnw/releases

Post your lua.log error messages. Lua.zip is attached.

Attachments

• Lua.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 54
Hey bc1, I posted a little bit earlier. I don't expect you to look into my issue (it's quite probably linux spesific, and I have an idea it's related to graphics drivers),

But, is there anywhere I can download 1.22 again?

1.23 is great, but it crashes my system. 1.22 never gave me problems, but I stpidly deleted 1.22 when I installed 1.23.

Hey bc1, I posted a little bit earlier. I don't expect you to look into my issue (it's quite probably linux spesific, and I have an idea it's related to graphics drivers),

But, is there anywhere I can download 1.22 again?

1.23 is great, but it crashes my system. 1.22 never gave me problems, but I stpidly deleted 1.22 when I installed 1.23.
Try the version 1.23a, it includes some bug fixes and tweaks to reduce load for very weak PCs
276 compatible, I assume?
Version 1.23a includes a very minor tweak to include a new 276 function

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks for making this amazing mod. My only complaint is that I've become too dependent on it to play Civ without it! Anyways, I am having a bug with the latest version:

2. What game version do you have?
3. What expansions and DLC do you have?
All except scrambled continents/nations
4. Do you play on PC or Mac?
PC
5. Describe the problem
Every tile I explore from under fog of war has a blank white city banner. In the beginning of a game, it's just a few surrounding tiles, but soon they're taking over most of screen (once I start exploring). If I delete the "CityBanners" EUI subfolder, the problem goes away but obviously I lose some functionality there.
6. Attach a screenshot and/or a save game if you think it might help
screenshot attached

7. To attach a file to your post: click "go advanced", then click "manage attachments"
8. If the problem is caused by a mod, what's the mod's name, version, and where did you get it (url)
The problem is occurring without mods.
9. Post your lua.log error messages (or better yet, the entire lua.log), either as an attachment (compressed to zip or renamed to lua.txt) or within a spoiler markup
10. The lua.log file is usually in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs. If it's missing or almost empty, you need to enable logging for debugging
11. Non-trivial problem reports without lua.log will get no response
lua.log attached.

Thanks for your help :)

Attachments

• 8930_screenshots_2014-10-28_00002.jpg
    8930_screenshots_2014-10-28_00002.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 210
  • Lua.log.txt
    33 KB · Views: 57
Top Bottom