3 Fantasy Units Suggestion

all of them are on my wish-to-do list, but wolf/warg rider is the most probable so i'll try him out. lizardman is hardly possible, unless someone has similiar model.

Wow, would it pe possible to convert these to civ, and ofcause resize them?

If they are from Warcraft III, probably not, as these may just be anigifs from the website and warcrat III uses true 3-d I believe.

Hmmmm... Interplay is Baldurs Gate engine isn't it?
Perhaps these are from Icewind Dale, which BTW I plan on buying and playing for a couple of weeks, after the next PTW patch is released.....

I don't know, but baldurs gate used some sort of 2-d graphics with the same isometric view as civ III, however, I haven't looked around the internet recently for a unit hack or editor tool, and do not know if unit rips would be allowed.

They all look amazing. Anyone who could make them, PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Especially the frost giant and wolf rider.:eek:

Originally posted by Neomega
Hmmmm... Interplay is Baldurs Gate engine isn't it?
Perhaps these are from Icewind Dale, which BTW I plan on buying and playing for a couple of weeks, after the next PTW patch is released.....

I don't know, but baldurs gate used some sort of 2-d graphics with the same isometric view as civ III, however, I haven't looked around the internet recently for a unit hack or editor tool, and do not know if unit rips would be allowed.

I had Icewind Dale and I'm pretty sure they are not from it. Anyway, it is hardly possible to rip, it doesnt have unit-files, so you would have to grab screen-by-screen and extract from the background... can't expect serious results. BTW Icewind Dale was really boring comparing to BG... just hack'n'slash game.

I already have a half-finished worg rider model but if you would like to do it Embryodead feel free... I also plan on making one if not several version of a draconian which would look very similar to that lizard man (except almost all of them will have at least small wings).

Originally posted by Kinboat
I already have a half-finished worg rider model but if you would like to do it Embryodead feel free... I also plan on making one if not several version of a draconian which would look very similar to that lizard man (except almost all of them will have at least small wings).

Dunno how far is yours? I just assembled the model from posergamers (preview) but nothing else yet. As for draconians, I would be very happy to see them! How do u do it? I tried making a beastman (Warhammer-like, with goat head) morphing M2 but it always looks too human :(

Attachments

• wolfrider.gif
    wolfrider.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 106
Wow, those are really cool looking units where ever they are from.

that frost giant could be shrunk down using the SBB and then used as a Warrior for the Northern European Civs. :)

Originally posted by Kal-el
Wow, those are really cool looking units where ever they are from.

that frost giant could be shrunk down using the SBB and then used as a Warrior for the Northern European Civs. :)
Not in this town, you don't! The first one who puts horns on anything Nordic/Viking-related, I'll come over to your house and pour lemmings down your throat.:mad:
I DID see your smiley, I just thought that attack is the best defense. ;)

I agree with mrtn, not the lemmings down your throat part, but the other. There will be made no viking units with horn, period.

That's just because the Danish lemmings are few, and far between. ;)
They've probably gone to Finland, to watch hockey. Canada - Denmark 2-2:goodjob:

Top Bottom