[MOD] Sevo's CivFanatics Fusion 2.0

Sevo,

I wanted to ask if you intended on adding some of the MODS from Alerum's Unaltered Gameplay:

Show Attitude MOD - By Snaitf
Score Graph v1.8 - By Ulfn
GreatPerson MOD v0.3 - by Requies and Dr Elmer Jiggle
Extended Color Table 1.0 - by SimCutie
Enhanced Military Advisor - by Supreme Overlord

Those I feel would be great additions, just an idea, thanks, love your MOD, keep up the good work!

-Ryan

naf4ever said:
This mod changes the American UU. It is now US cavalry. I think its a good change as US Navy seals came so late and seemed very limited in their use.
Thats true but still I like the navy seals. So, I've added the Navy Seal to it. It was very easy:D

doodeyfoodle said:
Hey, someone asked this on the first page, but I couldn't find a response. I keep getting the error message "Failed to load Phyton Module CvEventInterface". How can I fix this? If I skip the error message, the game will load (I took your advice and had the mod load automatically), but when the map finally starts there are no menu bars or options along the top or bottom of the screen. Ideas? Thanks!
I am having the same problem. I've been dreaming about playing this mod for days now but I have no idea how to fix this issue. I'm sure it's something easy but I'm not that bright...:crazyeye:

chumpy56 said:
I am having the same problem. I've been dreaming about playing this mod for days now but I have no idea how to fix this issue. I'm sure it's something easy but I'm not that bright...:crazyeye:

The best thing to do for this is to make sure that you have mods\sevomod pointed out in your civilization.ini. And while Civ 4 is initializing, hold down SHIFT to clear out the cache, hold it down the whole time. Time your game loads, the file you're talking about won't be giving you problems anymore and you should see sevomod on the main screen.

-Ryan

ecc said:
The best thing to do for this is to make sure that you have mods\sevomod pointed out in your civilization.ini. And while Civ 4 is initializing, hold down SHIFT to clear out the cache, hold it down the whole time. Time your game loads, the file you're talking about won't be giving you problems anymore and you should see sevomod on the main screen.

-Ryan
I've done all that. It still says Failed to load Phyton Module CvEventInterface while the mod is loading. It will still load, and it says sevomod on the main screen, but there is no interface or anything in the game. I guess I could still play without the buttons because everything else seems to work, but is there a way to get the interface to work? Thanks!

GIR said:
try to download the mod again - maybe that will work... (do you use the 1.52 patch? )
I dl it again, and still the same thing.... I think I'm using 1.52, i've dl it and installed it, but when i check for updates from the main screen in the game it still says that there's a new patch available..... maybe i should just give up:confused:

GIR said:
you can check your version number in the main menue (button) - you have to use patch 1.52...
Finally fixed it..... had to reinstall both the mod and the entire game but the mod works now! Thanks to GIR and ecc for the help. Good thing its the weekend, because I ain't sleeping for a few days now. :goodjob:

chumpy56 said:
Finally fixed it..... had to reinstall both the mod and the entire game but the mod works now! Thanks to GIR and ecc for the help. Good thing its the weekend, because I ain't sleeping for a few days now. :goodjob:

Glad to hear things are working! Thanks for the help, GIR.

Been staying away from the forums while I try to finish the religion mod (i get distracted reading other people's stuff...). I've spent...literally...the last three days working on making the code recognize when a specific unit has died. PAINFUL! For some reason the CyUnit was randomly re-assigning to other units. But I finally have it working with a little trickery, and that means I have only two things left to do and they shouldn't take long. I hope by Tuesday or Wednesday to post it in beta form and let you guys at it! Again, after that post I'll be making updates to this mod to include some of the fixes & requests above.

:D

Hi

I'm having great fun with your mod on my crash-prone machine. One thing though - and I'm sorry if it's been mentioned before: Those biplanes seem to come awfully early, even before combustion. Is that intended?

rgds/EoE

:goodjob:Hey Sevo, I added to the mod the training barracks addon. I find that this makes it easier to get the promotions. I've modified the file to give two experience points evey turn. I think that in your next release this would be a great addition.

Sevo said:
Keldath has added the NextLevel Civ Pak to the mod for those of you looking to jump start with more civs. I will eventually add more civs to the main mod, but religions and a few new traits are coming first. So if you're itching to play with a few more civs, give his patched version a try! It's a little rough and there are a few bugs he knows of, but it does offer all the nextLevel civs and gameplay is unaffected.

I'd rather see LAnkou's SuperCiv integrated instead.

Two reasons:

- valid reason: it contains more civs, including most from the NextLevelMod (and many that are not found in NextLevel)

- selfish reason: my mods are in SuperCiv :)

rebel5555 said:
:goodjob:Hey Sevo, I added to the mod the training barracks addon. I find that this makes it easier to get the promotions. I've modified the file to give two experience points evey turn. I think that in your next release this would be a great addition.

No way. That is way, way too fast.

Hi Sevo

As with everyone, I love the mod but I was wondering if a couple of things could be altered:

When you access the city summary bit (the house icon at the top right) I cant see all the numbers as the columns are too narrow (such as great person points)

Can you make the privateer ship attack anyone in peace time? I loved it in the last Civ and was so looking forward to it in this mod.

Keep the good work going!

This mod is near perfect compared to the rest :)

my only 2 suggestions:

- Add a gamespeed beyond Marathon... some of us really like to sink our teeth into games...

- change the 'commerce' icon back to a gold coin. i2 reasons: the arrows are sometimes hard to count, and in some screen the gold coins are still there.

Great mod!

I have to agree, Marathonis too short.

I have been playing with FEX's long version and if you could combine these two it would rock.

Keep up the GREAT work.

Zuul said:
No way. That is way, way too fast.
Thats true, but I like fast games like C&C. Plus, the AI ismore challenging since they use the experiance too. I like it when the AI is so hard you curse it.:evil: I would like to see sevo add like a sniper unit that could replace the explorer in the modern era.

Top Bottom