[BTS] MarnzMod

Loads fine with 1.6e. Can't wait for the new update. :)

What about one 1.7 ful download ?

What about new corporations ?

What about the world map :goodjob: ?

I know i should'nt insist too ;)

hi

the "early" Jet Fighters can´t be brought on an aircraft carrier!
all other fighter types (fighter, superior. jet fighters, both attack planes) can this.
( don´t know for Biplanes and strike fighters btw.)

the upgrade from early jet fighters to superiority fighters cost 20!....

the upgrade from fighters to early jet fighters cost 320....
the upgrade from fighters to superiority fight. cost 320, too

is cost of 20 intended?...i little adjustment seems necessary

hi

the "early" Jet Fighters can´t be brought on an aircraft carrier!
all other fighter types (fighter, superior. jet fighters, both attack planes) can this.
( don´t know for Biplanes and strike fighters btw.)

the upgrade from early jet fighters to superiority fighters cost 20!....

the upgrade from fighters to early jet fighters cost 320....
the upgrade from fighters to superiority fight. cost 320, too

is cost of 20 intended?...i little adjustment seems necessary

I pasted these units over form AirForce mod. I'll make adjustments. Keep an eye out for any other areas that need adjustments. :scan:

Well, I managed to finish a game, winning a cultural victory on turn 940 - year1901. :) ....

just finished a game at regular speed.
domination victory at turn 362 - 1942ad.

thanks for all your time and effort making this mod

Something interesting to add to the space race would be units, like astronauts, and the Russians could have the UU as cosmanauts. Maybe make it so they decrease the turns it takes for the spaceship to reach Alpha Centauri, or maybe make it so they can rush production on spaceship parts. Probably other things you could do too, but if your going to expand the spaceship victory that would be an interesting way to do it.

Thank you, it's GREAT. Is the best "more of the same" i've playied since now, no slowings, no major bugs (only text based problems). Really a good work.

Thanx for the feedback. :)

As for astronauts, I believe for they're best represented by buildings, like labs space elevator, NASA national wonder. Cosmonauts are represented by the fact russia's unique building has increased spaceship production.

After the next update, I'll work on a world map. Does anyone know of a good earth map to work off of?

no

but i would suggest to add the planetary generator (xml) which is included in "next war-enhanced".

with it the player can adjust most/all features of a world map before generation.

After the next update, I'll work on a world map. Does anyone know of a good earth map to work off of?

I'll look for you.

Do you plan on implimenting Varietas Delectat?

going to check this out.

Good work on the Mod. Found a few things to consider.

Played as USA random nations Fought the Iriquois, my infantry looked like Germans with sub machine guns the Iriquios had the American infantry.

I liked the Huey, you can fill them with 2 unis and airlift them for a total of 3 units airlifted.

The Huey disappears after the gunship comes along. They are still handy to have as transports might consider keeping them around in the unit list?

Air units get their initial exp when built but get no combat exp, I never had one air unit promotion come along other then when I first made them.

Cant remember but there was one wonder that was obsolete with a tech that came before the tech to build the wonder.

Good mod keep up the great work. None of these issues effected the game.

Hi
excuse me,i have tried the mod ant it s great.However there s a big problem:when i play in multiplayer using the same computer(hotseat?)after many turns (200-300 max)the game doesn t work.. it stops itself and does not go on..there is something that can be done?see u and good work..

Good work on the Mod. Found a few things to consider.

Played as USA random nations Fought the Iriquois, my infantry looked like Germans with sub machine guns the Iriquios had the American infantry.

I liked the Huey, you can fill them with 2 unis and airlift them for a total of 3 units airlifted.

The Huey disappears after the gunship comes along. They are still handy to have as transports might consider keeping them around in the unit list?

Air units get their initial exp when built but get no combat exp, I never had one air unit promotion come along other then when I first made them.

Cant remember but there was one wonder that was obsolete with a tech that came before the tech to build the wonder.

Good mod keep up the great work. None of these issues effected the game.

1. Adding a lot more flavor units, hopefully I get everything right.
2. Thinking of adding chinook, allows branching upgrade of huey.
3. Air units do get exp, I've promoted air units.
4. You sure? Can't find this.

Hi
excuse me,i have tried the mod ant it s great.However there s a big problem:when i play in multiplayer using the same computer(hotseat?)after many turns (200-300 max)the game doesn t work.. it stops itself and does not go on..there is something that can be done?see u and good work..

I don't play MP. Does anyone else have this issue?

P.S. Should have new update later today.:)

Top Bottom