[BTS] MarnzMod

I went to properties of my new start up shortcut. Would I place the info in TARGET or START IN field.
Thank you for the quick response KINGARTHUR:p

Put the info under Target.

Sorry my English is not perfect. Can one play this Mod also on German? If how? The main menue does not indicate writings to me. :(

You can play in German, but most of the new or changed content will still be in English.

The second print is a very problematic problem! :D When we build the scotland yard with the Great spy it is considery like a national wonder! :( And you cant build more national wonders in that city. The game says that you can build 3 national wonder each city. Well, i build one national (national park) and the scotland (and you can see a strange number of -3 national wonders alowed to scotland yard!) with the great spy and then i cant build none more! :(

I havn't been able to reproduce this problem. I can cuild three national wonders in a city, even with Scotland Yard. I believe that the (National Wonder: # left) represents the number of that particular building that you can still build. If you have one national wonder, it still indicates 0 left.

Hope this helps.:)

installed v1.5+1.6+1.6a...on BTS 3.13

played as austria.....after the year 1475 i got a "slow" CTD.

first it seems to load the next turn...but it takes many minutes to compute....
after some minutes the game CTD.

after reloading (autosave 2 turns before) the same thing happens.

quite curios....will try another Civ next game

thx
AngelusDD

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1460.CivBeyondSwordSave
    647 KB · Views: 101
The game crashes at the loading screen every time... I've added both patches, but the game STILL crashes. I haven't had a similar problem with any other mods, like Extra.

installed v1.5+1.6+1.6a...on BTS 3.13

played as austria.....after the year 1475 i got a "slow" CTD.

first it seems to load the next turn...but it takes many minutes to compute....
after some minutes the game CTD.

after reloading (autosave 2 turns before) the same thing happens.

quite curios....will try another Civ next game

thx
AngelusDD

Hmm... I played through your save for several turns and it didn't ctd.:confused: View attachment 162002

The game crashes at the loading screen every time... I've added both patches, but the game STILL crashes. I haven't had a similar problem with any other mods, like Extra.

Well, this mod is built ontop of extra. Did you update to BTS 3.13? Did you extract the 1.5 first, then the 1.6 update inside the marnzmod folder?

I tried overwriting your .dll with the .dll for the Lt.Bob´s .dll with the Bruics unofficial patch, and the game crashes right when it starts generating the map. So I don't think that will work. I went back to using your .dll and everything works fine.

I tried overwriting your .dll with the .dll for the Lt.Bob´s .dll with the Bruics unofficial patch, and the game crashes right when it starts generating the map. So I don't think that will work. I went back to using your .dll and everything works fine.
I'm surprised that it didn't work.:sad:

tried again twice....the turn 315 / year 1475 can´t be finished....

modular loding is DISABLED....this correct,isn´t it?

thx
AngelusDD
Did you try the save I posted of your earlier game after I played for several turns?

thx for the savegame....i can play.

will see how long....

AngelusDD

edit: There is the next one....Turn 362, year 1704....the game didnt CTD but is hanging on the "waiting for other civilizations" turn
now i can use alt-tab to go back to windows, which i couldn´t on the other occassion

nevertheless annoying, never seens such problems

thx anyway

edit 2: my system
athlon64 x2 3600+, 2gig Ram ddr2-667 @ singlechannel, 7900gs, asus M2V board

unfortunatly this is correct. you MUST switch to english language, because there are no german language files delivered with the most mods.

(du must tatsächlich auf englisch stellen in den optionen, da keine deutschen sprachdateien bei den allermeisten mods dabei sind.
konnte es auch nicht umgehen. nicht so schwer nehmen, da lernt man noch ein wenig englisch nebenbei ;) )

AngelusDD

found a real bug.....(at least for me)

if i choose Augustus Caesar with the Romans as my Civ, i dont have the UserInterface on screen....most other civs seems to work fine....

AngelusDD

found a real bug.....(at least for me)

if i choose Augustus Caesar with the Romans as my Civ, i dont have the UserInterface on screen....most other civs seems to work fine....

AngelusDD

I got this too. :(

Nvm, the UI showed up after several seconds.

:D LOL :D

I encountered the slow crash....

I was in 1380 AD when the turn has freezed

I have must rebooted my pc

In rebooting "Processor Over Temperature Error"

Infinite loop in XML or SDK who has caused processor to overcharge ?

AHH!!! Do you really need a user interface. Don't you have the keyboard shortcuts memorized.:rolleyes: This bug also affects Byzantine and Greece. I'm looking into it.

Easy fix:
Spoiler :
:badcomp:
Hmm...if you ALT+TAB to desktop and then go right back, the interface is there. It's playing peek-a-boo.:confused:

:D LOL :D

I encountered the slow crash....

I was in 1380 AD when the turn has freezed

I have must rebooted my pc

In rebooting "Processor Over Temperature Error"

Infinite loop in XML or SDK who has caused processor to overcharge ?

Do you have save of this crash?:crazyeye:

Yes, it works. Im playing the game with 32 civs. Remenber this. You cant start a game with more than 32 civs! ;) You can create colonies after the begining of the game... But never start with more than 32. Its working perfectly normal! ;)

Good luck with the Lt.Bob's dll.

@bmarnz

I dunno if i still have the save of that game... But, if i find it i ll sent to you, to you see that it is impossible build 3 national wonders in a city with the Scotland Yard. Im in a business travel, so i jut can send to you in the weekend!

See you!

Take care and keep the good work! :)

Vini

This may also fix the slow crash as the crash occurs as A.I.s start building elephants. Keep your fingers crossed.:D New patch is on the first post.

unfortunately not....sorry.
with my save game above and a fresh full new install of Civ, BTS, 3.13, Marnz 1.6b the same error occurs....slow ctd after turn 315.

don´t worry...i´ll try another game (this time large map with 12 civs, instead of huge map with 15)

Top Bottom