Missing religion Icons in New Dawn

jerry486

Chieftain
Hi Guys,

Purchased Civ4 on steam. Installed. Installed Warlords, Installed Beyond Sword.
Downloaded and Installed A New Dawn 1.75 (a while ago). All good BUT

no religion icons, and I used to have these on my previous machine.

Any ideas what happened here? Same on the leaderboard, there is an R parameter (show religion) and this does not show.

Can someone tell me where these icons are located, maybe I am simply missing a folder here?

Below is my religions screen, no icons on the first columns either! Thanks in advance!

Have a look on the FAQ section of the website anewdawn.sourceforge.net, it's a known and solvable problem of the Steam version (sorry, I don't remember now how to solve it since I'm not using steam version).

The note about how to solve it is on the installation page of the website. I should add this to the FAQ.

No. Not one that we aware of.

according to the new down website:

go to steams GAMES section, right click -> betas -> unsupported option ..

this does not work, steam asks you for a beta passcode, if you leave this blank, nothing happens, you are still stuck with the dodgy version ..

I think I might just copy my old folders over, cuz this is just too complicated

@jerry: You just have to switch to unsupported version like you did and leave the passcode blank. Press ok then Steam will download the old patch automatically.

Note for myself: I should really code a warning to the launcher when the steam executable is detected.

Top Bottom