Combining AND with RFC

I like your idea. Some aspects of stability are already in AND - like revolutions. It would be interesting to discuss what aspects of Wyre's and fall would be appropriate to the ROM-AIM world?

Yes i love it also. i hope a modder or coder see's this thread and combine it. i think it would bring RFC to a whole new level!

I would also love to see some aspects of RI in AND like stack promotions Military doctrines and great works.

Can you both elaborate on the features you are missing in AND?

I have zero interest in combining RFC with RAND and would be opposed to any changes to the official RAND mod towards this project. If there is interest in a RFC-RAND, I suggest modders create a new project and use RAND/RFC as the base.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but I just want to focus on bug fixes and finishing RAND. I don't want to introduce new bugs by adding new mechanics.

I understand about wanting to get it done because it is awesome as is but tbh your AND is revolutionary. It makes me feel im in the game like iim actually a ruler. With the eternity pace and new buildings i cannot express my joy in words. But to play the RFC mod with your AND would be awesome! AND mechanics, realistic AI and maps would make RFC really seem like empires are rising and falling. Afforess i hope you will reconsider it at a later date, cause it would be awesome. Thx for reading everyone's post and responding quickly i cant wait till your next mod. also question is it me Afforess or is CIV getting worse and worse because beyond earth is horrible!

Top Bottom