Year 500AD-1500AD-1850AD-1950AD-2020AD Savegames needed, rev883 or later

Yes, but the new algorythm makes a real difference between at war or not.
When at war or preparing for war, it fully builds a real army. The problems with minors is that they are at war but should also focus on development.

They're barbarian booted up basically. So sticky thing to modify, I think.

No, that's not the same but I'll streamline the barbarians as standard civs, except 90% of the time, they'll build units (and cannot build wonders). I've nearly fixed minors and wonders now :)

No, that's not the same but I'll streamline the barbarians as standard civs, except 90% of the time, they'll build units (and cannot build wonders). I've nearly fixed minors and wonders now :)

You're on the roll! Cheers, man! Thanks for being involved here! I really appreciate your efforts too!

V940
I am posting this savegame early because I am abandoning this game due to the inability of the AI to expand their civs to fill up the world. Because of this the AI cannot hope to offer any challenge to me or itself.
I do not see any mod updates upcoming to resolve this so I do not know what game to design next. my previous game was complete elimination, this game wad to be domination but you can see that all I have to do at this point in the game is to occupy all of the empty land areas, take over the remaining barbarian citys and probably never have to even fight a war to win. BORING.

Attachments

• Ken AD-1859-SpringV940turn1450.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 73
  • settings0000.JPG
    settings0000.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 194
  • victory conditions0000.JPG
    victory conditions0000.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 164
@ dbkblk, here is the savegame mentioned.

Attachments

• Ken AD-1935-Summer demonstrates AI strategy failure.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 66
  • AutoSave_Initial_BC-6000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    585.4 KB · Views: 153
Which problem? The expanding AI one?

Which problem? The expanding AI one?
If he's talking about it, yes, I've at least temporarily solved it. I've readded at the city production function some lines of the old code about UNITAI_SEA_SETTLER and settler production, without changing anything else. It looks like it's working now, I'll release the update probably next weekend.

Oh! Nice! I'll look into that code once you'll release it.

Oh! Nice! I'll look into that code once you'll release it.
Yeah, I'm checking I haven't broken anything but once I'll release next version please have a look at it just to make sure. I'll release it probably on Saturday.

I'll can't check it this week-end but I should starting from next monday.

Top Bottom