PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

World Leaders

This statement is to declare that a state of War exists between the Nations of France and the British Empire. The unprovoked attack and occupation of the cities of Tripoli and Murzuk by French forces are a direct attack on English sovereignty and property. The for mentioned cities have been legally purchased and paid for by the Royal Crown and during the transfer of ownership by the British Empire and the Ottoman Empire they where unlawfully seized by the French government, payment was already made by the Crown and can now not be revoked.

The Ottoman Empire also suffered in this act as France declared war on her and killed Ottoman forces in the area.

I will be sending a proposal to the French government giving her our terms for peace if France accepts the terms English forces will not attack any French forces or territories if not we will continue this war.

The British and Ottoman Empires did not want this war, it was brought upon us unprovoked but we are willing to finish it if necessary.

Robert Gascoyne-Cecil
Foreign Minister

I just wanted to clarify my above post it is the formal response form the English goverment in game.
There was some questions if I had already attacked on my turn.

I have not done my turn yet but I consider the capture of British cites by French forces an act of war towards the British Empire. I have not declared war on France in game as of yet but am waiting to find out Bengal Tigers's answer but a state of war does exist and I will follow through that state of war on my turn if he decides not to accept our terms for a peace agreement.

I have to work all day (very long day) bartending at the Track and will not be able to do my turn untill I get home tonight. Sorry for the delay all but the drama of all this is well worth it the game is starting to pick up steam.

Also on a side note there is not much posting on what is going on in game and are we posting battle information? I.E. U.S. Marine 6/6 attacks British Inf 6/6-->U.S. Marine 2/6 or some such thing?

Thanks
Jureil:king:

The Empire of Austria and the Kingdom of Hungary remain strictly neutral, unless provoked. Any military incursion upon any point in the Austro-Hungarian Empire will be treated as a declaration of war, and dealt with appropriately.

Franz Josef I
Emperor of Austria
King of Hungary

Someones trippin yo they're locked in the single player game and they're still locked in our multiplayer game it hasn't changed. You two should get your policy coordinated lol

France is trying to make amends, but some demands are rather exasperating....
Any update on if the rule stands or not?

We went from not sure what rule means to from now on everyone must follow this rule to ok there is no rule pretty quickly without consenting a majority of players. I say the host send an email to all current players to see what kind of reactions they have. Clearly state the nature and effects and ask if they want to have it or not.

A fair point that should be addressed. Still awating Britain's response.

I suppose it's unfair to ask that Jureil's turn be played for him, as the 48 h are up...

Well, i think since its a holiday/family season, one can assume Jureil will play the turn sometime between today and tommorrow, i will give him that...if not...i´ll move it forward.

As for the rule, majority seems to dislike it, so i don´t think a poll is needed anymore unless someone really wants it badly, thing i haven´t read yet...

There's gonna be a war. Early in the game for such a big event we'll see how it goes.

I believe the 48 rule needs to be enforced. If he can't pass on the file before Rick does it for him.

Doing turn now as we speak and I think I am at the 47 hour as well so not 48 hours yet.

Thanks

GPS to Italy and Eric_A

England has struck back at the French for the attack on Lybia.

Also Siam gave me the old remove your forces out of my waters or else Declar War
England will not be dealt with in such a manner by such a small and backwards country
So we Decalred War on Siam!

Man what a nightmare it has been the last 2 days trying to get this turn done.
I had to work 11 straight hours yesterday all on my feet bartending at the horse track.

Got home late had a few beers to relaxe and then was going to do my turn well that did not work out so well more like passed out was what happend LOL

Got up late this morning dragging my butt around the house and started my turn at least had 6 interuptions "The whole Easter Thing" but got it done and man what a ton of micro managing playing the British Empire.

Once again sorry for the delay and on with the game!:crazyeye:

Jureil:king:

PS (Spent a lot of time writing down my turn stuff and attacks and such and will post the info when I have more time to do it.)

Top Bottom