I hate to be pushy, but when's the Third Nazi War going to conclude so that I'm able to rejoin the fray?

You can't come back while it's still going on?

Step 1: save the archives.

Step 1: save the archives.

Well this thread is done. So are DYOSes 3, 4, 6, 7, and as much of 8 and 9 as I can view. There's DYOS 1 and 5 left, of which we can only view a small part, unless someone can get webarchive to work for us. DYOS 10 and most of DYOS 11 are pretty much almost done, since Thorvald has his comics up on DA, CivGeneral has his on his hard drive, and Stylesrj hosts his at Photobucket, and between the three of you that accounts for 98% of the threads.

I think I had a mind screw moment.

Oh dear God...

This is the point where I wonder "What the hell is going on?"

OK, remember that horribly-burned parachutist in this comic?

This is him now.

Boy, I wish your influences can rub onto me :clap:.

Bugger all, Jazari's down for the count too? The casualties of war are becoming insufferable...

And yet no matter the subject, your pages are always a treat.

Tonight on DYOS: How many different ways can I draw TK in the same comic??

Script started in November, completed a day ago. :rolleyes:

Still some floating artifacts, but I've spent an hour optimizing this thing for imgur so for now, %&@# it.

What happened to this comic? :(

What happened to this comic? :(

I guess postimage.org is not the only imagehosting site that have gremlins that love to eat our comics.

Naw, there's like, three different addresses for the actual image file, and some of them seem liable to change. It's been something of a crapshoot finding out which ones stay stable.

I'll add to the comic sometime during the weekend. I think I can say that I've gotten over the general plot of this series.

I think this may be a miracle, I found enough time to release this comic early.

It may be short, but I plan on building up on the FBI's raid on the CIA's HQ. Also, hopefully in the next comic I am able to touch base on the situation in Korea.

Top Bottom