So what's the strategy with Venice?

Venice is for culture or domination victories.

I would love a Deity level road map for Venice CV or domination. I have never been able to make either of those work for Venice (but I struggle with both of those VC anyway). But Deity level Venice SV and DiploV was enough for me with my limited skill set -- once I settled with Tradition and limited my CS buys.

I would love a Deity level road map for Venice CV or domination. I have never been able to make either of those work for Venice (but I struggle with both of those VC anyway). But Deity level Venice SV and DiploV was enough for me with my limited skill set -- once I settled with Tradition and limited my CS buys.

Quietly fill the left side of Honor after Tradition opener and keep eyes on nearby CSs until one of them has built an army with at least three CBs. Focus on techs that increase research, you don't need Construction for defence. Buy it out and then farm XP on a whipping boy, conquering and burning with your range logistics archery someone else paid the beakers and hammers for.

Top Bottom