Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Clue #1: The year, 1492, was significant for we all know which event....but for which Spanish building was this also a watermark year?

And, for bonus bragging rights, this event occurred near the end of which historic process?
;)

Alhambra

Also, it was at the end of Reconquista.

And at the end of the Reconquista. Not that it will get me any points, just wanted to point it out.

And at the end of the Reconquista. Not that it will get me any points, just wanted to point it out.

Haha I edited right when you posted that. I wiki'd it though. :mischief:

I know the Reconquista by heart, man.

My name is also my war cry. What am I?

hint: it's not a leader.

ed: since it seems that people have moved on from this one without guessing I'll provide the answer.

Spoiler :

Hakkapeliitta. "Hakkaa páálle" / "Hack on them!"

So do I get a point or something?

I'm lost now. Was it Alhambra?

Sorry for the delay...yes, I was thinking of Alhambra... Oh...and I thought it might have needed another clue, I thought it might be a bit obscure, but you guys are sharp... :)

I always hope I can build it, but it can be tough to get...you have to been somewhat in the tech lead and then make sure you hard-build it without delay...or maybe rush-build it... But there are usually a lot of other priorities at the point in the game that can get in the way.... Playing currently at the Emperor level...

Top Bottom