Medieval reskin shop

The mod looks awesome, I'm checking it out for sure. :goodjob:

I just hope you don't kill me for adding moustaches to your leaderheads :mischief:

This mod is awesome so far, good work. :goodjob:

Are there particular civs you suggest I play as?

Thanks :) I guess I'd recommend Kingdom of Jerusalem, Sultanate of Rum, Ghorids or Ayyubids, as those are the most action packed civs with many neighbors and wars.

Would you reccomend a civ for an empire-builder as me. I am not that aggresive until I have built myself up a bit.

Would you reccomend a civ for an empire-builder as me. I am not that aggresive until I have built myself up a bit.

Makuria, Ajmer, Armenia, Fatimids - those civs start from scratch in undeveloped lands.

I shall try then :D
Great work, BTW. I hope you do not mind if I borrow some ideas for a mod I'm working on :goodjob:

No problem, then we're even ;)

I can't wait to see more of these units embryodead. Like vebear said, I'll definitely be trying this mod out, it looks good.

Great units :goodjob:

There's a camel resource available here by Jojoweb, but it isn't animated :(
Would it be possible to animate it by i.e. pasting the horse animation in?

Someone with good Blender experience might be able to pull it off. I tried to make animated leopards to replace beavers in my mod, and after many attemps I settled with static ones. It requires re-rigging the models in Blender, not just nifskope tuning, so it's beyond me.

Maybe Ekmek have the skill to do it? You should ask him.

Sorry for the DP embryo, but I was just wondering if you planned on creating anymore units or if you were finished because your mod is done?

Sorry for the DP embryo, but I was just wondering if you planned on creating anymore units or if you were finished because your mod is done?

The mod isn't quite done as I'm releasing patches almost weekly, and there's a few more units I wanted, but with less time since September started I doubt I'll be doing units anytime soon. Not jumping to Civ5 though, I can't even run it.

Middle Eastern Great People set from the Sword of Islam mod.

Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15821

Islamic Mulla is based on Firaxis Great Prophet. All other units use models and textures by Bakuel, so 90% credit goes to him. I just did some nifswapping, recoloring and bone/animations adjustments to achieve rather generic Middle Eastern GPs. Great Artist is based on Rumi, one of the greatest Islamic Persian poets.

Syrian Merchant uses default Great Merchant animations. All other units should use the modified animations provided in each folder!

Top Bottom