pop ups.

JayBirds

Chieftain
I was told in another thread to post screen shots of any popups I encountered. This was a new one. theres a survey one that is absolutely annoying. I have not seen it in 2 days.

This one just poped up once. My apologies about the unregistered bit in the Sreen capture. Its print screen and I guess it tags it like that unless you register it.

ehh?

Doh... sorry,

So I need a SS that shows the top and bottom of the page as well as the pop up?

Or just the add that is causeing the pop ups.

The only ones thats truly annoying is the Survey.com one or something like that. If anyone has encountered it. O.M.G. :lol:

Only the ads can cause the pop-ups. :) So you don't need a screenshot of the pop-up itself, but of the ads that caused it. :)
(because the site administrator doesn't have any control on what ads appear on this page, they are introduced by Telefragged, which is the site/company that IIRC hosts these forums - so he needs a SS of the ads to report them as inappropriate to Telefragged)

It's really hard to get a screenshot of both the top and bottom, since for me at least the pop-up shows up when I scroll down from the top.

Also, it makes Baby Jesús cry that they did it with Mythbusters.

Only the ads can cause the pop-ups. :) So you don't need a screenshot of the pop-up itself, but of the ads that caused it. :)
(because the site administrator doesn't have any control on what ads appear on this page, they are introduced by Telefragged, which is the site/company that IIRC hosts these forums - so he needs a SS of the ads to report them as inappropriate to Telefragged)

Thanks. I will post them next time I get a pop up.

Top Bottom