Work in progess and Previews

Yes, this will be the final blow to Jeanne and this clown not really looking like Caesar that came with C3C.

Weren't both of those in Civ III vanilla? ;)

But I agree, we finally have two more leaderheads that actually looke like their real life counterparts. I especially like the Caesar head!

Right, I haven't played regular Civ for so long that I don't even remember it, only when ugly Firaxis units pop up (what they rarely do lately).

Those are really cool! Especially like the roman one, except the medieval version, in an era he's a religious figure and in the next he's a fascist looking general? :)

Those are really cool! Especially like the roman one, except the medieval version, in an era he's a religious figure and in the next he's a fascist looking general? :)
History of Rome - Papal States & church manipulation of other states' politics, then Fascism (Hitler took a note from Mussolini's book).

Do you mean Easy Upload? I think there must be another way to upload, does anyone have more information on that?

I think the power of the Catholic pope in the medieval era is close to the power of a caesar or a dictator.

It wasn't really - that's just what they wanted people to think. Still a good idea to make medieval Caesar a pope, though.

Do you mean Easy Upload? I think there must be another way to upload, does anyone have more information on that?

I don't know what's happening with Easy Upload, except that it's not going to come back as it was. I've been using Photobucket to replace my preview images, so I recommend that, at least for now. The LHs themselves should be uploaded to the Database in the normal way.

I think the hat for the modern period could need some improvment, it doesn't look right.

You might want to specify which one you mean. Considering you have an extremely critical eye when it comes to anything concerning France, I figure you mean the look of Napoleon in the modern era (besides, Caesar has no hat in the modern era, which kind of rules him out). ; )

Or a simplier one

The French uniform is not so dark, the star in the middle look strange. It should be much smaller.
And kepi doesn't look "straight" enough. Last the sunvisor of the kepi is the same colour as the hair, and it make them hard to tell appart.

And kepi doesn't look "straight" enough.

I think this might look awkward because the prop Shiro is using is slanted outwards as it moves up, and has no morphs to change this (I have this prop as well). I think an easy fix would be to just use a cylinder in its place and make everything on the kepi invisible. If you look at the hat, it is nothing but a simple cylinder so this should work. Just my 2 cents.

I think this might look awkward because the prop Shiro is using is slanted outwards as it moves up, and has no morphs to change this (I have this prop as well). I think an easy fix would be to just use a cylinder in its place and make everything on the kepi invisible. If you look at the hat, it is nothing but a simple cylinder so this should work. Just my 2 cents.
Yes, it's a simple cylinder with a visor.

Well, while we're at it, I think this outfit would be better for Industrial Caesar:

Also nice:

It's just that the black uniform looks strange.

It's just that the black uniform looks strange.
It's the infamous "black shirt" uniform of the Fascists. The only thing that looks odd to me is that the tie & shirt are a little too shiny.

I see so many great unit makers now. So I thought I should also try to make some units.
Here is what I am working on now.

Attachments

• mywork.jpg
    mywork.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 282
Top Bottom