Who else is going to buy CivRev for their 360 /PS3 and their DS as well?

TomK1981

Chieftain
Who else is going to buy CivRev for their 360 /PS3 and their DS as well?

I know it sounds greedy and it's the same game but I've got the 360 version and I shall be getting the DS version as well. At least that way I can enjoy the game without getting nagged at by the girlfriend!!

It is preety on the 360 but I've just made my first big error, first game in i went for a GOTW and invested a couple of hours before I realised I would not be able of save my progress. I know the DS prob won't have the GOTW but at least I won't get booted of my DS before I finish my game!!

im getting the 360 version.

It is preety on the 360 but I've just made my first big error, first game in i went for a GOTW and invested a couple of hours before I realised I would not be able of save my progress. I know the DS prob won't have the GOTW but at least I won't get booted of my DS before I finish my game!!

well you can save in normal/quick play.

I got it on the xbox and I might pick it up for the ds in a few months when it is cheaper.

I think i'll get a copy for my DS as well as the 360, it will only be 30 big ones and the only real reason i have my DS right now is for pokemon so it will give it more playing time.

definately getting the PS3 one, undecided on the ds.. Guess if it gets decent reviews I might.

Top Bottom