MOD: The Balancer Reloaded (TBX-R)

I'd love to help you guys out here but I don't even have a copy of the mod myself anymore.

I do have vanilla version, patch 106 + I think/hope 1.06 full.

Attachments

• Balancer Reloaded Version 1.06 Patch.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 283
I'd love to help you guys out here but I don't even have a copy of the mod myself anymore.

Kingpin, if CivForum.de would host that mod, do you agree to it?

And. Is the combination balancer 1.04 and patch 1.06 the most actual Version of that mod?

I do have vanilla version, patch 106 + I think/hope 1.06 full.

Unfortunately, I cannot open your attachement. I always get a message, that it is a php-attachement, than my graphics program tries to open the attachement (-instead winrar !)and than the message pops up, that psp7 (my graphics program) can´t open the attachement. I have the same problem with ronning´s graphics at CFC.

I have the 1.02 and the 1.04 Version. If Kingpin agrees to the post above and the patch 1.06 should fix the issues I did describe, that mod could be given to the public soon , when I get an 1.06 patch, that I can open. Normally I don´t have Problems with rar-files and with zip-files.

I suspect that you have a problem. We both cannot have a corrupted patch. + I even tested that I can open it.

Edit:I downloaded the patch to desktop, opened and winrar tested it. No corruption. The proplem You have is that your computer has a wrong “Configure default programs”. Change it!

Edit2: /rightclick .rar -file/properties/change.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 197
jiikoo, thank you very much. :) You were right. It was a wrong setting in my winrar. When changing the view-option, the files apppeared correctly - this is the good news.

Now the bad news: The files attached to the 1.06 biq are the same as they are attached to the 1.04 biq. So this mod seems to be never completely finished. I will soon attache here a temporary screenshot, how the mod looks in the modern Age. I think at least the techboxes should be changed. The screenshot is only temporary as I´m very close to the 60 MB limit of attachements at CFC and soon need this space otherwise.

Spoiler :

Years ago everybody was hunting patch version 1.06. Then it "suddenly" came available. I got fooled.

There were no changes in the biq between versions. The changes were to fix problems with unit sounds not working.

If you can find an intact copy of the mod, feel free to post it wherever you like. Just let me know so I can follow the thread.

There were no changes in the biq between versions. The changes were to fix problems with unit sounds not working.

If you can find an intact copy of the mod, feel free to post it wherever you like. Just let me know so I can follow the thread.

Kingpin, your mod was formerly hosted at SOC (Storm over Civilization), the site that also hosted Scenarios like SOE, AoI and so on. Shortly before that site was closed, MarineCorps transferred many of these mods to the German site CivForum. de. The language for the Civ 3 mods on that site are both English and German.

I will give a link in this thread to your mod and if you want you can write an Eglish introduction to your mod for the startpage.

The version, that was transferred is 1.02, but I also downloaded the version 1.04. I think from the graphics at least the techboxes should be changed and may be also the overlapping postitions of the techboxes (edit: what I will do, if this o.k. for you).

Wow, I downloaded Balancer 1.04 and little played. It s working. Thanks for link :)

Kingpin, your mod was formerly hosted at SOC (Storm over Civilization), the site that also hosted Scenarios like SOE, AoI and so on. Shortly before that site was closed, MarineCorps transferred many of these mods to the German site CivForum. de. The language for the Civ 3 mods on that site are both English and German.

I will give a link in this thread to your mod and if you want you can write an Eglish introduction to your mod for the startpage.

The version, that was transferred is 1.02, but I also downloaded the version 1.04. I think from the graphics at least the techboxes should be changed and may be also the overlapping postitions of the techboxes (edit: what I will do, if this o.k. for you).

The tech box graphics was not something I ever messed with. If you want to take care of that, by all means, go ahead.

As far as an intro... I'll have to think about that....

Top Bottom