Fall from Heaven: Age of Ice

:eek:
Holy God!
:goodjob:

This is so amazing! This improved my day so much :) I'm also very happy for you:
Kael said:
Working with Firaxis was like going to game designer college - it was an amazing experience.

I don't know what else to say... WOW...

Kael said:
We have an amazing team, Michael Hall, Chalid, Jon Duus, Philippe Côté-Léger, Eli Markham, Randy Miller, Martin Zutz, Stephan Weiß, Ben Segall, Ilia Draznin, William Nordan, Tom Snyder and Dave Sobotka.
Who's who? :) Chaild is a real name?

I assume thats Mulcarn's dragon in the picture. Are we required to slay it in the scenario, thus explaining why the Illians can't build the beast, or will CoTD be expanded just so you can reuse the art? ;)

The blue dragon will be in FfH II, but not until the ice phase. And probably not as part of the CotD.

My god, what a job you guys did, it looks just superb. I can't wait & having a actual map of Erebus will be very nice.

A question, will the Trophy Hall include wins from the Age of Ice?

Fader

I presumed that was Mulcarn, with what looks to be the Stonehenge graphics underneath him for some other building or feature. He shows up in another shot, too.

AoI looks great, but there are so many other thigns in BtS also.. it looks like it should be winning expansion of the year, if it lives up to what it is looking like.

For example, did anyone else notice the space conquest scenario, for example? I mean, jeez... Talk about a broad range of content.

In short.. preordering now :)

actually I couldn't remember who it was that was already making one of those.. figured they recruited you for it, Fox.

Sorry to hear that isn't the case :(

I mean, jeez... Talk about copying my mods. j/k :p
Well, that's kinda like Firaxis adding in quests when we had planed that anyway. Ours won't seem like such an original idea now, but it will be much easier to implement our own ideas using their system. You'll probably find it the same situation.

The Age of Ice idea is over any of expectations :goodjob:

Well, that's kinda like Firaxis adding in quests when we had planed that anyway. Ours won't seem like such an original idea now, but it will be much easier to implement our own ideas using their system. You'll probably find it the same situation.

That's nice. Less time coding, more time adding flavour.

What was it like working for Firaxis? did you get paid? or did they treat you like slave labor working on part of there glorious expansion for free? :D

No pay. But we weren't slave labour for Firaxis. Just for Kael:p But we're used to that from FfH:D

From Firaxis we got hands-on looks at stuff noone else knew about, and a helping hand. Not to mention a chance to get published and reach a new audience, which is worth enough in itself.

(I personally got a massively increased respect from my computer guru younger brother)

Top Bottom