Can someone please acknowledge the logs???

floydhead79

Chieftain
Can someone who works on the game actually acknowledge that you are getting the logs that you asked us to provide to you?

I'm posting them in the bug section as requested. Frankly, I'm taking the time to provide you the logs to a product of yours that does not work the way it was supposed to and it would be really nice that after 3 days of doing so, you could just drop me a quick line and say "yeah, we got them." something. anything from you guys would be so nice to hear. Any form of communication that lets me know you are out there and you actually care about fixing this. please. I've done all you've asked in regards to logs and putting them in the "bug" section of the forum. The lack of any communication from the developers is the most frustrating part.

Here is the link to the forum where the logs are being posted just in case. And I encourage other users to put their own logs here too.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=537434

The feedback is within your post. Please note that after the attachment it tells you how many people have downloaded the file.

In posts #1&2, it is 4, post #3 is 12 and post #4 is 1.

Thank you for taking the time. :thanx:

Top Bottom