• Israel

Votes: 40 19.4%
  • Iroquois

Votes: 25 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 39 18.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Because Brazil isn't and never has been a world power - So you see by being world power? I dont remember to see Native Americans or Iroquois as a World Power,or even the Aztecs.

Because Portugal/Netherlands aren't as important historically as Spain/France. Not sure why the Vikings aren't in it, but perhaps because their bonuses would have been too close to a different civs? - Dont go in that way, or History will teach you how it was.

Egypt and Greece are far and away more important than Sumeria, Babylon, or Persia, the only reason I can think for Arabia to be in the game rather tha Babylon or Persia is because Arabia had more technological impact on history than they did. - Like Zulu had the same technological impact right?

Amazonians were barbarians, not a civilization, and the only reason I can think of to only have the Aztecs and not the Incans and Mayans is because they could only include 16 civs in the retail version and couldn't very well devote 2 out of 16 to American civs. - Oh yeah we are talking about Civilizations, humm oh wait, but we have Natives and Tribes on a Civilization game, how?

Because Rome is one of the greatest and most powerful empires ever, and the Byzantines are Roman in origin, while the Celts were not really an empire until after Roman rule. - But we have Romans and Byzatines in BTS Civ? was a mistake?

Its not political, its a lot more accurate than you wish for it to be....Brazil...why would Brazil be in the game? what have they accomplished aside from winning freedom from Portugal? - I say the same about Native Americans, Iroquois, Zulu.

So if we are gonna see some conditions and aspects to some civs to be in the game then we SHOULD see the same to ALL civs.

The Welsh or Scottish would b good :D or even the Australians...

Top Bottom