El-J 03 ~ Going Rogue, AoI Style

Thanks Tigranes for the write up on the ending! Very nice work to Finish in London without stalling efforts elsewhere. :goodjob:

I had played an alternate siege of London myself, and have a write up of it. If any one is interested, I can post it in a spoiler. I know what you mean about the counter attack on London, They threw over 120 units at it and barely hung on with all my Corps down to 2 or less hp. :eek: Still, great fun.

If anyone is up for another go with an AOI SG, let me know.

Cheers!:high5::cheers::beer:

Great job everyone. Looking forward to the next contest. Consider the same game with a different civilization.

My time will be reasonably limited over the next few months but would be open to playing with some skips. Any thoughts on civilization or maybe a variant of some sort (defiant, isolationist)? I'd like a greater challenge versus what we encountered in this game.

My time will be reasonably limited over the next few months but would be open to playing with some skips. Any thoughts on civilization or maybe a variant of some sort (defiant, isolationist)? I'd like a greater challenge versus what we encountered in this game.

Variant could be interesting. I'm wondering what it would be like to go after a Diplo or Builder Victory Condition.

Top Bottom