Minimap dimensions

Ribannah

Fighter Druid
I changed the dimensions of the minimap in the config.ini, since it takes up so much space, but that only reduced the map size while leaving the minimap frame full-sized... :confused:

Doest it mean there is no hope for us?
Won't editing MiniMapPanel.xml do the trick?

That will, I've been working on a mod that allows you to make the minimap bigger for those of us running higher rez. You can I guess make the minimap smaller the same way. The key thing is that the minimappanel.xml only changes the button and frame around the mini map.

You have to change both to make it work and I'm still working on numbers that look right in both as Fraxis had provided no documentation on what the numbers mean within the file.

That will, I've been working on a mod that allows you to make the minimap bigger for those of us running higher rez. You can I guess make the minimap smaller the same way. The key thing is that the minimappanel.xml only changes the button and frame around the mini map.

You have to change both to make it work and I'm still working on numbers that look right in both as Fraxis had provided no documentation on what the numbers mean within the file.
Good news! Thanks for posting. :)
I'm not thrilled with editing it by trial and error, but if this is what we got...
I wish I had more time on my hands. I'll see what I can do and catch up with you in a few days if you don't mind. Maybe we'll continue the discussion in Mods forum.

Top Bottom