World Builder/Game Options

Apache_Helicopt

Chieftain
So I recently started using world builder and thought it'd be fun to basically make a world where I'm in future tech and all others are in ancient tech. Everything is working fine (I put the map in my mods folder and it all works) but I can't seem to add social policy saving and I'm starting out with tons of culture so I can't get past turn 1 if someone could tell me how to get that game option working that'd be great and also in the world builder game options I have policy saving on so I don't understand why it wont work.

I don't remember there being a World Builder on Civilization V. Are you sure you're not using the World Editor mod for CIV V or not on a different Civ game?

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization

So I recently started using world builder and thought it'd be fun to basically make a world where I'm in future tech and all others are in ancient tech. Everything is working fine (I put the map in my mods folder and it all works) but I can't seem to add social policy saving and I'm starting out with tons of culture so I can't get past turn 1 if someone could tell me how to get that game option working that'd be great and also in the world builder game options I have policy saving on so I don't understand why it wont work.
In order for any of the 'options' that you select in the Scenario Editor tab to have any effect you have to select the map in Game Set-Up, but then you also have to click on the little "Load Scenario" button that appears once you select the map. But you have to go through the MODS menu to get to the modded game setup screen.

Not sure about the other question re culture, but if you zip the map and attach it to a post I can try to take a look at what you are doing.

Better to create a folder, place the map in the folder, zip the entire folder (even though the only file within the folder is the map), then attach the zip of the folder to a forum post.

Top Bottom