W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

Introduction:
Following the success of the previously released USMC, I have made a few more recolourings of the American Unit Package. Since by 1942, the American war industry had effectively (and now officialy) become the backbone of the Allied war effort, various new allied armies and also non-directly affiliated states (such as Mexico, Panama, etc which chose to assume patrol and supply duties for the US) were now being supplied with the newly implemented US American attire and military equipment:

1) Free French Pack (Light Green)
WWII Rifleman*

WWII Bazooka Anti-Tank

WWII Flamethrower

2) Brazilian Pack (Light Green)
WWII Rifleman*

WWII HMG

3) Central American Pack (Dark Green)
WWII Rifleman

WWII HMG

Note: *The color scheme in Packs 1 and 2 is identical, thus one can interchange the units between those two, if wanted. The Riflemen in those two are the same unit.

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Click here to know more about --->] About the Poll: I am envisioning color conversions for the German Extra Package similar to this one, namely for Spain, Finland, and Hungary (the latter one to stand for the generic Axis-Ally in the Balkans). Thinking about it, I might also attempt an Afrika Korps and Australian Rifleman.... Go & Vote :)

Given the intermediate results of the poll I'll be making a similar German package to the previous American one, namely for Spain, Finland, and Hungary, as well as yet another American recolouring (brown for late Polish unit) by joint request of Wyrmshadow and Sword of Geddon

El Justo said:
the hungarian one looks nice. i'd say to darken the spanish and norwegian just a tad.

i like the grey and tan colors though. they stick out.
The grey is the firaxis unit, btw... i.e. the only unit there I didn't touch :lol:

Top Bottom