Mt. Sinai not giving me faith any longer?

bbmashni

Chieftain
I built a city directly next to Mt. Sinai and it starting giving me +8 faith so I picked the One with Nature Pantheon and it started giving me +12. Out of nowhere, all of the faith I was earning from Mt. Sinai just disappeared and I cannot figure out what exactly happened. My city population is only 3 and I have 2 followers so I know ti cannot be a lack of followers. I did build a shrine in that city but I do not think that should counter-act the faith I was receiving from the natural wonder. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong or is it just a bug of the game?

Odds are your city is working a different tile.

Click on the city and view what tiles you have being worked. The AI will choose which tiles to work depending on whatever focus you use (on the right). You can select a tile to be worked by clicking it and "locking" it. My guess is your city wanted to expand quicker - so it is working a food tile rather than the faith tile

If you are new to the game, the tab to set which tiles to use isn´t open from the start. So when you are looking in the city screen, it´s the header at the very top right, called citizen management, you have to click.

This should open the tiles up so you can lock certain tiles.

Top Bottom