Wonder error DS version

Tadaas

Chieftain
has anyone else seen this...
I found Angkor Wat and got the great wall. Everyone is offering peace so I know the wonder is working. All of a sudden Bismark declares war on me. I'm pretty sure he does not have gunpowder yet. I check my wonder and it is now the great pyramid. I reload an old save and confirm my one wonder was the great wall.

Am I missing something? This appears to be a pretty bad bug and in my mind makes the game unplayable.

Interesting...
l played reloadted game again. This time I watched game closely. I got a message that the Egyptians discovered engineering and my great wall was obsolete. Now the Brady guide shows the great wall obsolete with engineering at one section and with gunpowder in a different section so the Brady guide has an error in it. So I am guessing the obsolete message is correct. I went to the city with the great wall and it is now the great pyramid.
Other facts: I am English so I start with tech to make pyramid obsolete. I wonder if Egypt started with the pyramid and there is a weird combo bug going here. I go back to my earliest save and I can only build Stonehenge, Great Library, Colossus and Oracle but not pyramid or gardens so Egypt had one and France the other.

Top Bottom