Shienaran (August 17, 2007)

utahjazz7

Deity
The winner of my Unit Request Tournament is now completed. From the modeling to the animating, this was a difficult and sometimes frustrating unit to make. Now that it's done, I'm happy with it, and I think it's turned out pretty well. Enjoy.

I'll post the coat figure and probably the sword in the next couple of days.

The speeds in the preview are a little off because the animations play at differing speeds in-game.

Download.

Wow, that guy is TUH-UFF!!!! I love it. A stunning unit.

W00T! The FF mod now officially has a new Swordmaster unit.... While Embryodead's Hig-Elf swordmaster was a good fit for that role, this unit is better due to it having more Final Fantasy-eyness (for lack of a better word).

Amazing work Utah. :goodjob:

Hmm... Would this work as a Han Dynasty warrior?
No. The clothes and weapon is far too european looking.

If anything, use it as some of infantry unit for eastern Russian principalities.

Neat! The animations are very solid looking (in other words::thumbsup:) and the mixture or European and Japanese elements is quite unique.

:thumbsup:

This unit turned out amazing! I love the attention to detail, especially on the chain mailing. This actually looks like one of the most badass units I've ever seen. By the way, could you tell me how to get the kind of texturing you have used for the armor? It would grealty help me with the units I'm working on right now (indeed, I have started unit making). Just send me the info via Private Message if you could. Appreciate it!

Top Bottom