Looking and not finding

Daz58

Chieftain
I've play a few hundred hours of C2C and about 4k hours of CivIV, so I have a few of the basics. I have tried for a while to find information about the books, in the city screen under properties beside education, they are also on map tiles and many buildings give them.

What is their purpose and are they important? Where do I find more info on them?

Just one mor ....zzzzzzz

I've play a few hundred hours of C2C and about 4k hours of CivIV, so I have a few of the basics. I have tried for a while to find information about the books, in the city screen under properties beside education, they are also on map tiles and many buildings give them.

What is their purpose and are they important? Where do I find more info on them?

Just one mor ....zzzzzzz

On the left of the city screen there is a list of buildings, wonders, and another tab marked 'special'. Look under this tab and scroll down to 'E' for education. If you have a significant positive amount of education property in the city (starts at +10 I think), there will be one or more "buildings" here, and their basic effects will be listed. Or you can look under 'E' in the Buildings tab of the civopedia.

Thank you,Yudishtira, for the rapid response and direct information. I think I have what I was looking for and a few others things explained.

P.S. I want to thank all responsible for the great work on C2C I'm really enjoying it and love that the new version is taking so little time to load from what I played a year ago. Keep up the good work.

Top Bottom