Chieftain
he originated from the Rifleman and the pic(of mine) is Below

sry the picture didnt come up so trying again

Attachments

• myguyattack.gif
    myguyattack.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 730
looks good to me.

so it's a sniper or something like that? what details do you have in mind for it (combat values, prerequisite, etc.)?

i do suggest that if that unit will be used in modern times, that yuo remove the black powder smoke ball from the rifleman animations

already planned on it ;) im gonna re-do most of the animation

Im new with unit animation and cant even find a program that i can view my units out of the game

please help me

rémy

Yeah, you need Flicster. If you want to make something, go to a search engine and search for animation shop 3, download the trial and go ahead and pick up paint shop pro with it.

:D By the way, this is my first post ever. I'm planning on making a new unit, but ,uh, I kinda suck at it (I'm not the least bit experienced).

Well, I'll post something once I start something. I need some ideas for a unit, though. Something simple would be nice for a start.

I finnaly figured it out and thank you
i still cannot seem to find a cheap animation shop
that would be available for me to buy but until then....
im just gonna download all the different things untill they
expire. Good luck on ur barbarian guy
and thank you again

Aurevoir

rémy

Im kind of a new member at Civ Fanatics and I love all of your guys hard work on graphics!I was wandering if maybe someone could teach me how to make my own unit modifications-cuz im totaly n00be to this and have no experience! Help would be nice! :crazyeyes

Top Bottom