Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

I keep asking myself if they realize
That their fears are really just the
same as mine

Do they know all their insecurities
Are the same ones that are inside of me?
As people come and go
Do they know they're really not alone?
And the life of the party just left
I guess I couldn't cure his emptiness

And people thought I was poetic.

THE US ELECTION IS A FARCE.

People talk about how the mudslinging is better than the old days when candidates accused one another of worse things, but at least those were important things.

Now it's Palin is a moron, Biden makes a gaffe, Palin is a moron again, McCain mixes up a planetarium projector and an overhead projector, Palin [bleep]s up, Obama is President Hopechange, Obama said "bitter", Obama listened to Reverend Wright, Palin foments ignorance, some insane woman scratches a B on her face and the conservative media leap on the story, Palin goes rogue, Palin calls herself an intellectual, Palin is a Creationist, Palin and the $150000 wardrobe, Palin wears a Vote Democrat scarf, Palin drops a hockey puck, Palin hunts moose, Palin does some random thing that really doesn't deserve attention, some other guy does some thing, Obama's grandfather was associated with a gay communist, and I wish for a totalitarian government in control of the news media that only printed the stories that would still be interesting and newsworthy several months from now, because the current crop of "gaffe! blunder! scandal!" is [bleep]ING WELL NOT NEWSWORTHY AND I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT.

edit: PS: "Palin was fully vetted", anyone? :rolleyes:

I cannot find pants that fit me! :mad: The people at my mall apparently think the majority of teens are short and overweight, because that's what I'm getting from the majority of their pants sizes. Near impossible to find any pants with higher length than width.

The majority of teens in Texas are short and overweight.

Now somewhere folks are happy
and pretty girls dance and sing
Somewhere folks laugh, and have a brew
and victory bells ring
Somewhere there is peace and joy
and nobody there is sick
but there is no joy in Columbus
Mighty Pryor thew a pick.

People talk about how the mudslinging is better than the old days when candidates accused one another of worse things, but at least those were important things.

Now it's Palin is a moron, Biden makes a gaffe, Palin is a moron again, McCain mixes up a planetarium projector and an overhead projector, Palin [bleep]s up, Obama is President Hopechange, Obama said "bitter", Obama listened to Reverend Wright, Palin foments ignorance, some insane woman scratches a B on her face and the conservative media leap on the story, Palin goes rogue, Palin calls herself an intellectual, Palin is a Creationist, Palin and the $150000 wardrobe, Palin wears a Vote Democrat scarf, Palin drops a hockey puck, Palin hunts moose, Palin does some random thing that really doesn't deserve attention, some other guy does some thing, Obama's grandfather was associated with a gay communist, and I wish for a totalitarian government in control of the news media that only printed the stories that would still be interesting and newsworthy several months from now, because the current crop of "gaffe! blunder! scandal!" is [bleep]ING WELL NOT NEWSWORTHY AND I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT.

Great Rant!

At least with the presidential election, the candidates do things besides throw mud at each other. Here in Washington (state), the gubernatorial candidates have apparently decided that the issues don't matter at all, and the only way to win is to bury the other in more mud. :rolleyes:

Science test (Pretty good)

Latin Test (Did not study much)

Art Test (Still need to study)

English Homework (Did not make any progress on anecdote)

Library books (Reading Cook and Army at Dawn and still only about 2 chapters in each of them. They're due a week and a half from now)

And finally, not much time to play games. :(

I still haven't started on these papers. I am such a bum. I need, at the very least, to begin my Spanish essay.

Did not take ONE practice SAT during the ENTIRE weekend... >.>

Also, did not study for Calculus ... >.>

I hate being addicted to an interesting book.

I saw the preview for the new "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and it looks like the Earth is being destroyed, meaning Hollywood is still doing its job at ruining old movies. I mean come on! The only thing that looks somewhat like the original is the robot!

I saw the preview for the new "The Day The Earth Stood Still" and it looks like the Earth is being destroyed, meaning Hollywood is still doing its job at ruining old movies. I mean come on! The only thing that looks somewhat like the original is the robot!

There's a new one?

Does Hollywood have any creativeness LEFT?

My folks recently added a time restriction onto the wireless router and I'm madder than a Boston Tea Party Patriot!

Top Bottom