The questions-not-worth-their-own-question-thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
is 1000 the limit of posts in one thread?

Basically yeah. I don't fully understand the reasons why, but that's how they do it. It's also fun to race for the start of the new thread.

I intentionally didn't do it being that I control both rants and raves at the present time, and I wanted to let other people have a turn. :)

'control'? that sounds very..possessive Bigfoot

Basically yeah. I don't fully understand the reasons why, but that's how they do it. It's also fun to race for the start of the new thread.

I believe long threads will make forum searching slower. However, outside of OT, there are plenty of threads with 1000+ posts.

I believe long threads will make forum searching slower. However, outside of OT, there are plenty of threads with 1000+ posts.

One of them being Avatar Thread, with over 4000 posts. I am sure there are threads with more though.

If any thread deserves to be closed, it is the above one.

Whatever it was you posted, I can't see it.

Anyway, what is considered the most difficult origami thing to make?

Question: Is it possible to change a thread title this long after it's been made?

Yeah I remember Bugfatty300 changing something into "Star Wars geeks who need girlfriends" after it had several pages of posts already.

@Eran: If that's what makes sense. :crazyeye:

This may be a stupid doubleungood noob question but, whats a double login?

Someone who creates a second user account to troll or support their primary account.

?: Does boiling vegetables affect nutritional content? I seem to remember hearing that and if so, what is the best way to prepare vegetables (and don't say raw!)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom