Civ intro movies and Steam

blindmouse

Chieftain
How can I get the intro movie to not come up? There is no ini file availble since I unfortunately purchased this through Impluse and got stuck with Steam.:rolleyes:

Hello There,
I'm having issues with my Civ V all of a sudden. It started when I could no longer play in Direct X 10. Anyway, I found the .ini files needed to disable the into movie under: C:/Users/"my user name"/My Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civ.....

Hope this helps...im having no luck.

the issue I have is because I am stuck with Steam and there is nothing on my system. If I had known that my purchase from Impulse would have been tied down to Steam I would not have done so. They want to charge for mods of all things! And since I am stuck with steam I do not think there is anyway to load a mod to the game on my system. Is there?

in reply to the firt response by The J, no there are ni ini files for Civ 5 that I can find, hence my confusion.

yes the game loads fine however 'Esc' does not break out of the movie like it has in previous versions of the game. And I am playing without the Steam connection on.

Top Bottom