TSG109 After Action

Well, I had no chance of winning this. I don't think I've ever beaten this game on Immortal. Maybe once when I only had a single opponent. I still uploaded my save file; I seem to be the only one who uploads failures. It's kind of nice to see my name all by itself on the bottom of the list.

Not the only one this time, I've also uploaded a science loss. So it's going to be two of us on the bottom together.

Game status: Culture Victory
Game date: 1872AD
Turns played: 306
Base score: 2863
Final score: 4693

It was a fun game, my religion was so late and bad it didn't help me much with anything. I didn't get a building, but got tithe, which gave me some gold during the game. I ended up declaring war and conquering William with artillery and UU (left him with 1 city), Austria (annihilated by Suleiman) a bit later (she backstabbed me and had a lot of great works and culture, plus she was at war with my friend Brazil, and Pedro was losing bad before the Swedish Expeditionary Force arrived), and the better parts of Poland. Casimir built Petra around t73, the earliest I've seen it go on Immortal. Casimir wast the cultural leader and hostile, so declaring war helped steal some of his great works an bomb him with concerts. My culture became influential over Arabia t305, the same turn my great musician arrived in what was remaining of Poland.

This was my first game with the bc1's UI mod , it took some time to get used to it. But it was definitely an upgrade and resulted in a better experience :).

Edit: Mausoleum of Halicarnassus proved to be very worthwhile, since I got a ton of great people (lots of DoFs and eventual back-stabs from AIs) and money was an issue all game except for the last 50-ish turns. I completely forgot about the gifting useless GPs to city states, instead I used my generals to take land on my continent to prevent AIs from settling too close. Persia was wiped out completely pretty early by Suleiman, and the game ended after Internet and World Games so quickly I didn't have time to liberate him.

Austria was a pain as usual, she bought at least 6 CS, but my spies and financial investments managed to keep her from allying CSs on my continent. Only the cultural CSs west of Ottoman empire were standing on the other continent, plus she took one from the Arabian island.

Very exciting and fun game! I think it's my first or second win on immortal.

I got Religious Art and Religious Texts in t114. RA was kind of wasted because I didn't manage to build Hermitage until much later (there were always some more important stuff to work on in the capital).

t130 found Austria & Brazil as I noticed some weird heathen beliefs in the city that the Dutch had placed near the silk on the eastern coast :)

I did found a fourth city after all to the NE of the faith wonder. Bought some tiles to snatch the furs north of Geneva and turned out to be quite a productive satellite city.

About the time when Caroleans came around, Holland and Austria DOWed me simultaneously. By that time Austria was already a runaway on her continent and had bought most city states there, plus Geneva which was dangerously close to my lands. Caroleans were great, but the enemy already had airplanes and I found it impossible to conquer enemy cities before beelining flight and building my own air force. This delayed me a while and I couldn't get the Dutch Silk city, but I took Geneva finally and sued for peace (didn't want any more diplo hits than necessary from this war).

After that I built up my culture steadily. Was friends with Brazil, Poland, Persia, and Ottomans most of the time.

Was first to freedom, and manged to eventually convert Austria to it (near the end game). After ideologies came around, most AIs were almost continually at war with at least two other AIs. Brazil, who was one of the main cultural civs, eventually got taken out so one less opponent to worry about.

Here's how my end game went:

t327 GS popped Ecology - 7 turns to Telecommunication - 360 tourism/turn
t332 GM born (just a couple turns before Internet :( )
t333 GS born
t334 Telecommunication
t335 Internet (free tech from Rationalism), popped GS for Nuclear Fission, GE'd NVC - 640 tourism / turn - bought 3 GMs with faith
t336 International Games start - I have 837 tourism/turn - 4 civs left to be influential over - most culturally advanced civ is Austria with whom I don't have open borders
t337 Nuclear Fission
t340 GA completes Hermitage theming bonus - 2 civs left to be influential over
t341 Austria gives me Open Borders just as two of my GMs arrive at their borders :)
t342 Austria wins IG (by 200 shields)
t342 popped my GMs, culture win

Thoughts:
- Even though I had over 10k faith, I didn't really need it as my GMs were too late to make a real difference (had faith for 4 GMs but only needed one of them to win). Need to get Internet sooner next time, or build GMs earlier without internet bonus.
- Build hermitage sooner.
- At the rate I was churning through great people, maybe should have got Mausoleum or a belief that gives a bonus for every great person spent/earned.
- I love culture games :)

End game was sloppy because haven't pushed cultural victory to end lately.

Used Religion to completley dominate the Island and build up huge coffers (Love TITHE) always a great option with AI. I had pagodoas and the belief that increases production. Diplomatic victory would have been quicker but not very satisfying. Had difficult time pushing Ottomans and Poland off culture cliff. Didn't save musicians so just had to wait. Had almost everyone as friends so built mad great people. Planted them around capital and used them to get culture with Freedom. Had a difficult time getting any of the early Tourist wonders and with only four cities and a peaceful disposition it took a long time. Went up the patronage tree instead of the Religion tree. But got mad policies due to huge culture from GP planting.

Amazing how much the religion that increases percentage of hammers can make your cities produce faster, good belief but maybe not best for cultural victory. I did fight to get every improvement to the rate of GP popping in Stockholm and had a huge planting party.

Biggest mistake was not seeing that Optics would get me connected to Big continent. When Netherlands found the gang I woke up and started trading the salt. Otherwise managed to really take advantage of CS alliances and the patronage tree. Build a few archers early and keep the CS's happy feed the Religion and a peaceful cultural victory is fairly easy on Immortal.

Toughest decision was to use Earth Mother over Tundra for Parthenon. Not sure this was the right call.

Had to take CS at the end to open trade route with Arabia. Should've just built a fifth city and sold it to him in hindsight.

Posted my first 100 turns to opening actions, I'll spoiler them here:

Spoiler :

Great GOTM! I love a culture game :)

Settled in place because it looked solid, and an early start never hurt.

Tried the "pro strat" with a double scout start, and it was refreshing to get a good view of the surrounding areas! I also beat William to a whole bunch of ancient ruins, which was great.
Scouting Yields:
1. +8:c5faith: from Jerusalem & Manila (?), opening a pantheon. Got Earth Mother for that faith production on my salt, copper, and iron.
2. Population from ruins
3. 20:c5culture: from ruins
4. Map from ruins
5. +30:c5gold: from Cape Town & Monaco.
6. 85g from ruins
7. Sailing from ruins

22: Got writing, opened Tradition. Seeing what it's like to run tradition without building a monument -- so far so good. Got Legalism in a reasonable amount of time, so I'm not really feeling the hurt, but I am on a more solid base of workers.

Built a worker to start mining some Salt and improving tiles, built a Library.

38: Stole a second worker from Cape Town, started building GL and researching Calendar for free philosophy tech.

44: Scooped on GL to far away civ (2 turns left), so I recoop my losses by starting my second city with a settler. Thinking that the river spot within range of the faith wonder would be a good spot to get my faith up.

66: With math researched, I go for HG, but I get scooped (5 turns left) on this wonder. Feeling pretty annoyed at AI! Decide to go for Oracle to make me feel better. Dealing with some NW barbs by this point, so I have to build a few troops (Chariot Archers, why not) to defend my land now that the lone warrior isn't cutting it.

85: Built oracle, finished Tradition tree, woop for free aqueducts! Time to build some more settlers because William is expanding like crazy. He swooped on a salt, so now I can't get his cocoa :mad:

100: Cities built, but happiness is hurting. Can't beeline to Education because I need to get my happiness in order with Colloseums and Circus Maximus... But I do have four cities in good spots! I planted a port city because the world is feeling pretty small with just me and William, and I'm looking to meet some people who want all my salt! Upgraded my religion with Feed the People (+1:c5food: for Shrine & Temple) and one of the :c5happy: founder beliefs (+1:c5happy: for every two cities folllowing religion)

Future plans: I need happiness, and I think that religion will help with this. I'm hoping to upgrade religion to get Itinerant Preachers since the island is pretty dense. Since this little island has two religions, I'm thinking that the other mainland will have lots of opportunities to spread religion and keep my happiness up!

I'm thinking that with four cities, I will have a solid base to grow tall. I'm going to need to start investing in tourism soon, so that I can get a good endgame tourism output. I want to make lots of friends to max out that great person generation. I'm planning to gift a few great folks to nearby CS to max out early alliances, but then start committing to the arts. Maybe these alliances will be enough to push an Arts Funding into the world congress!

My first post, hope you enjoy!
Fish

Captain’s Log - Turn 143
Spoiler :

I created a Great Writer, and gifted it to Cape Town for an alliance. Though my happiness was struggling, this was a great help, as their incense provided a WLK in my capitol and kept my happiness afloat. Additional Colosseums were successful in keeping this up.

I researched education around turn 125, which puts me comfortably ahead of my usual curve. I think having four flourishing cities is taking the load off of my capitol, which helps me to push ahead faster than I would otherwise.

Building Borabodur was successful on turn 128, granting my people three missionaries. It was an exciting turn, moving forward an era, getting a great prophet for religion enhancement, and building Borabodur. I was able to spread my religion to six cities with these missions, and my enhancement gave me itinerant preachers which give my religion quite some range. I also chose to enhance my Hermitage for the +5:c5tourism: base bonus, which will become quite powerful with the many bonuses that tourism gets later in the game.

I then went to fill out some lower techs, getting Machu Pichu on turn 143. Things have turned around with regards to getting wonders scooped, but I still see wonders of similar tech-level getting built elsewhere, though I’ve been lucky to avoid building the same wonders as someone else. I have just researched acoustics, which will allow me to build the Sistine Chapel, a great home to early art works.

Captain’s Log - Turn 180
Spoiler :

Tech is moving along but happiness continues to be a problem. I shot forward to archaeology to get my pickings of the many antiquity sites. I want to rush to Scientific Theory, but the bottom of my tech tree is weak. It will take some time to get there, and I will be tempted to open Industrialization. Fortunately, I have already made the era advancement with Archaeology, so I don’t have that distraction.

Wonders continue to go well. I have the Sistine Chapel, and I’m working on Uffuzi and the Taj Mahal. If I get a chance, I will open exploration to get the Louvre since I am early to the archaeology game.

Relations with the Dutch have calmed down as I have encountered the other civilizations of the world. I befriended Poland and Brazil, but lost my friendship with the Dutch. The Dutch are head of the World Congress, but I want that seat. They are producing more gold than I am by a lot, with a quite wide civilization. For the first council, I proposed Arts Funding, which made many friends and no enemies. I hope this global friendship persists.

My hope for spreading religion is not quite coming to fruition as hoped, but neither is it hopeless. The Dutch have settled cities on the eastern side of me, where my religious pressure is quite high, and they are making it even higher. I tried to spread religion to Poland, but it was mostly a bust. Given my UA, I can use 3 spread religions and get +90 influence with each Great Prophet, so I see that as an attractive ongoing strategy. I may save two prophets and use them together to have a much stronger foothold in a region.

Captain’s Log - Turn 230
Spoiler :

Things were going great for a while, though religion was having trouble getting off the ground it was not a problem in the long term. I progressed along to Scientific Theory quite easily, and just about then I get a DoW from the Dutch! With their era of Sea Beggars, they quickly plunder and destroy my one coastal city, which they choose to burn to the ground. If I had a castle before they attacked, things may have gone so differently… it’s a harsh reminder to keep sea towns well guarded!

Well, after that mishap, my production, science, and gold went down the toilet. But ooh am I on the edge of an era of dangerous techs! I built public schools right away to get my research back up to snuff, and I researched my military techs, taking Oxford to get artillery. With an army of artillery, Hakkipletta-enhanced generals, and self-healing riflemen, I plan to capture the Dutch capital.

Because of this, Brazil has gotten ahead of me on cultural techs, which means that they have researched Broadway, leaving me in the dust. I was able to secure the Louvre by about three turns, which is excellent. I am in good shape to produce quite a bit of tourism, and after conquering the Dutch capital, I will be in an even better place.

I lost the world’s fair as well, since I was busy militarizing against the Dutch. And again, Brazil took that one. Brazil will be quite a force to deal with, and I just hope that the advantage that I may gain from revenge-conquering the Dutch will be enough to keep up with them!

Captain’s Log - Turn 265
Spoiler :

Artillery have seized the moment. With a band of four artillery, and some gatling guns and caroleans to head up the army, I was able to puppet two large Dutch cities and the capital. From there, William was in a position of surrender, and I puppeted a fourth city to make up for my time, and puppeted two more as payment for peace.

With peace came the ability to re-focus on science, which will hopefully propel me ahead enough to grab the Sydney Opera House. I suppose if I want the Opera House, I need to annex one of these puppets, though…

My religion has been on the defensive from both William and Maria, and though I bought another Great Prophet, I don’t expect much out of it. But with the Dutch holy city in my possession, maaaaybe I won’t have to worry so much about threats from it.

Brazil built Broadway, and has a pretty dominant tourism. I’m not sure how I’m going to pass ahead of them in substantial way unless I get ahead in tech. I am investing heavily in archaeologists for relic scraping, and when I complete my Aesthetics tree (one away) I will have a nice boost of tourism from that. Pretty much the whole world has Order, and all of the tourism-heavy civs are in Order, so a cultural victory seems in order!

Now that I think about it, maybe I don’t want to have my religion spread all over my puppeted cities — if I can share religion with any high-culture civ, I can get a quite nice tourism bonus!

Captain’s Log - Turn 295
Spoiler :

Things have taken a turn for the worse. I assumed that my standing with Brazil wasn’t as bad as it turned out to be. When I checked the cultural victory page around 275, I found that Brazil was already influential with 3 civilizations! It turns out that they have a very good UU with Carnival, giving them double tourism output during a golden age. They have about 8x the tourism that I have, importing about 480 to me per turn. So… I launched a pretty petty attack! They countered it pretty easily with a navy and some planes, though…

My civ, with the addition of the many Dutch puppet cities, is quite strong. Unfortunately, I might not be able to make enough of a dent in Brazil fast enough. My culture is around 280, so if they end their golden age, there may be more time, but I am not hopeful. My first priority is to take out their cities on my continent — to remove their shared borders bonus. Then I need to capture their capital somehow, as well as any large enough cities that will contribute tourism. I have decent tourism as it is, and I can maybe shoehorn a cultural victory by using some aggression.

Captain’s Log - Turn 360
Spoiler :

I have reached a new low with this game. Brazil has not won yet, and now I have made it such that it does not look like a victory is still within their reach. They were four turns from a cultural victory, and I made their capital into ruins with a nuclear strike. Then, a few turns later, I captured one of their major cities. These are terrible, terrible times, and I feel ashamed for having come so far. The Dutch sent me down a spiteful and terrible path, and I will need to be more careful to control my anger in future games.

And it’s my just desserts, I also think that a cultural victory will be impossible for me. Brazil didn’t win despite generating around 1000 tourism per turn, so I don’t think I will be able to approach that with all of the tourism in the world. The World’s Fair may be my last chance. My guess, though, is that there is a nice little time (maybe around the early 1900’s) where a cultural victory is possible before the amount of culture generated by other massive civs goes through the roof. There is a tiny tiny chance for a cultural victory if I can get Suleiman to convert to Order, but that seems slim. I predict that someone is going to get a scientific victory before my culture permeates the world.

Captain’s Log - Turn 405
Spoiler :

I was able to capture two more of Brazil’s cities after the first one, including their capital. The game finally settled down around here, where I was a clear and dominant super power.

After an arduous period of negative happiness from captured cities, I was able to pull out all of the stops to maximize tourism. Spirits were low when Austria took the gold medal in the International Fair (+100% tourism for 30 turns) by a measly 100 production (which I missed out on the first turn due to poor planning…), but my spirits picked back up when I found that the world religion gives a nice healthy bonus to tourism output from the capital. I had enough gold being generated to take control of nearly all city states, and the election worked out. I was willing to buy open borders for insane prices (though for some reason Suleiman didn’t charge me very much, Brazil got 400gpt — Yes, 400), and it worked out well. A few great musicians on top of the open borders, and case closed.

Game: Civ5 GOTM 109
Date submitted: 2015-05-14 21:19:29
Reference number: 32737
Your name: fishbackpack
Game date: 1998AD
Turns played: 418
Base score: 2800
Final score: 3373
Time played: 11:37:00
Submitted save: TSG109_WIN.Civ5Save
Renamed file: fishbackpack_C510901.Civ5Save

Enjoy my novel! Writing is almost as much fun as playing :cool:

William declared war, and took two of my 5 cities (1 puppet). Luckily I was able to scrape out the win before William finished me off. Narrow victory.

That sounds like a really great game. Snatching victory from the jaws of defeat!

Reference number: 32724
Game date: 1872AD
Turns played: 306
Base score: 2243
Final score: 3677

The way my game played out really showcased Sweden's awesome abilities. I was friends with Netherlands most of the game. When I met the other continent, Austria was already starting to become a problem. She was buying CS and was at war with the Ottomans and Persia. She had about 7 cities and they hated her.

I denounced her and got DoFs from every other civ. So I guess I got like 60% GP improvement because of that? The amount of GPs was crazy.

She took 3 cities from Ottomans and completely killed Persia. When I got my UUs, I paid her to DoW nearly every other civ, then DoW'd her. Kindy shady, but she had like 14 cities at that point and more than 450 GPT. She was steamrolling.

I quickly found that she was going to be a hard nut to crack. Klagenfurt was not coastal, had nearly 100 defense and was shielded by a hill. Only 2 of my frigates could fire on it, and although built in a city with an armory, they did not have logistics or range.

Also, I had a lard time landing with my army, as the hills around Klagenfurt obstructed my view of her (massive number of) very fast hussars. They could attack and move nearly out of range. Luckily, most of my Caroleans had at least a couple of promotions in addition to march, which was awesome. Austria also did not have artillery or a navy. Once Klagenfurt finally fell, the rest of her cities went down with much less resistance.

I ran out of happiness after taking 4 of her cities, including her capital. I was in what was once Persian territory, so I kept fighting but liberated/gave those cities to Persia. Liberated an Arabian city too. Near the end of the war, I sold all 3 former Ottoman cities to Sulleiman for something like 300GPT. Then took peace and left Austria with 1 city.

In hindsight, I probably would have finished faster had I killed her completely. But it was a musician bomb that finally finished her.

When I decided to go to war with Austria, I took Autocracy as my ideology. It makes for a very interesting culture game. I didn't DoW anyone Austria was fighting, but I got the 50% bonus against most of the other civs because they were fighting her. I also racked up a ton of the 250 tourism from GP because of the massive number I was producing.

Great game and thanks!

Attachments

• 2015-05-10_00001.jpg
    2015-05-10_00001.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 2015-05-10_00002.jpg
    2015-05-10_00002.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 94
Game status: Culture Loss
Game date: 1948AD
Turns played: 368
Base score: 1284
Final score: 1284
Time played: 17:05:00

The difficulty level is out of my comfort zone, so from the beginning my strategy was to delay losing as long as possible. In my previous Immortal games I'm either killed early or get so far behind in techs that I'm not worth killing.

Maybe it's just my imagination but it seems to me that compared to lower difficulties Immortal has more ruins, and once the barbarians are killed off they don't come back so taking Honor is less useful.

This time I survived to the end. I was delayed after the Dutch navy destroyed Helsinki on turn 199 just when I thought that war was going well.

Next Brazil ran away culturally but Sweden was still in contention for a Diplomatic victory. Using Nobel Prize I gave city-states several of my great creatives to build up science with Scholasticism and suddenly I was the United Nations leader.

I also used faith for great people, To the Glory of God, after I missed Sacred Sites by half a turn. Arabia was the other runaway and I got back into the race after I took Mecca with all its wonders. That was a long trip, to get the army to Mecca.

Judging by the tourism screen Brazil should have beaten me five turns before it did but I think the AI likes to adjust its pace to beat you the turn before you win, just to rub a little salt into the wound. That said, even being close to victory on Immortal made the end game exciting.

turn 135 win

pic attached. - 1. sp game since like half year or so
made video but havent done anything special.

if there had been some1 lonley on a isle i d have just scraped the game ...

Attachments

• GOTM109_win.jpg
    GOTM109_win.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 245
turn 135 win

:eek:
Congrats!! :goodjob:

From the pic I'm guessing you did city spam & beelined sacred sites, or did you get any other social policies apart from piety/reformation?

I did do a replay where I tried ICS coz the map seemed to be really well suited for that. Didn't go for the win though, just tried to go wide for once which I hadn't done before.

edit: Was your 2nd city the one next to the faith wonder? I guess it would have to be to get religion fairly quick?

From the pic I'm guessing you did city spam & beelined sacred sites, or did you get any other social policies apart from piety/reformation?

liberty till free settler then 5 in piety then meriocracy.
Settled Urulu pretty late as there was a barb camp and i had few units. But with fast op faith pantheon things got rolling fast.

CV turn 294 ,
Lots of mistakes, 2nd in both World Fair and International Games.

Did you use your UU's? . no
- Did you use spying to your advantage? mostly diplomats
- Did the map type help or hinder victory and how? delayed trading but scouts went swimming and found other AI's fairly early.
- How did the difficulty level affect your game decisions? tried a practice game so went as expected.
- Was Faith helpful to achieve victory? How? cathedrals were useful.
- Did you utilize Nobel Prize? How and why? No idea about Nobel Prize.

t263

regular internet + freedom strategy

hit internet around t215, had to wait a long time after internet for the freedom tourist policy

faith-bought 3 GM at the end and 1 naturally

no wars, stole 3 workers from william at the start

Game status: Science Loss
Game date: 1967AD
Turns played: 387
Base score: 2102
Final score: 2102

First time I have played for a cultural victory. I did some research on what was required, but I wasn't able to churn out tourism at anywhere near the rate required. It was probably a case of not getting significant tourism early enough and generating loads later, made too little difference.

In the early game I decided to forward settle the Dutch and took their capital after a brief war. I consolidated my hold on the continent and I felt I was doing well. My only concern was that I had settled 7 cities and taken Amsterdam which would result in penalties.

In the mid-game it was quite clear that Austria was becoming a monster. The Austrians managed to marry into Jerusalem when I wasn't paying attention, which cost me those 7 coal. After that I took good care of the city states on my continent and eventually the wider world.

In terms of ideology I had to follow the Austrians (who were marrying every city state) and the Persians into order. However, my people wanted freedom and gave me plenty of unhappiness (in the late game I forced order on the rest).

The Dutch and Poles attacked me and I almost crippled myself by annexing Rotterdam as the unhappiness went up to 30!!! I did whatever deals I could to get it down below 20 and got through it. I should have puppetted Rotterdam.

In the end I threw the Poles out of my home continent and sank their vast fleet. I destroyed the Dutch and sorted out happiness problems.

As the game proceeded, my empire started to flourish, but it was too little too late and I could get anywhere near enough tourism. I was generating over 500 tourism a turn and quite a few musicians, but only the Ottomans, Austrians and Persians were in any way influenced.

I'll be surprised if I am the only one that lost. I hope to learn from some of the after reports superior approaches.

GG

In terms of your questions:

- Did you use your UU's?
I did, but they weren't a significant factor. The standard units would have done the trick.

- Did you use spying to your advantage?
I stole a few technologies.

- Did the map type help or hinder victory and how?
Probably hindered as I would have liked to cripple Austria.

- How did the difficulty level affect your game decisions?
It made me more aggressive towards the Dutch as I didn't want them having enough cities to threaten me militarily.

- Was Faith helpful to achieve victory? How?
I was able to buy many great persons. However, I probably didn't pick the most suitable bonuses for my religion.

- Did you utilize Nobel Prize? How and why?
I used it with my great generals after beating the Dutch.

Your name: MrKiraga
Game date: 1854AD
Turns played: 297
Base score: 1644
Final score: 2786

My first GotM and I must say I did a pretty good job here. Got a good religion (and dominant over the Dutch) with tithe. Also didn't wage any wars and was always DOF with all of the other civs so I got a great deal of GP. For a quicker victory I should have scouted the other continent way earlier as I didn't look there until when I got caravels since I thought that there was open sea between us. Also should have focused on world congress earlier too for world ideology and religion. Most were following my Freedom though. Other than that it went pretty well.

- Did you use your UU's?
No, because I had no wars.

- Did you use spying to your advantage?
I used many spies on CS and and later diplomats on other civs.

- Did the map type help or hinder victory and how?
I liked the peaceful continent of mine and Williams but I found other civs way too late.

- How did the difficulty level affect your game decisions?
I'm quite used to immortals so nothing special there.

- Was Faith helpful to achieve victory? How?
William followed my religion so tithe brought in around 60 gpt which helped. Also used faith for late GM bombing.

- Did you utilize Nobel Prize? How and why?
Didn't give any GP to CS but got like 70% bonus for GP generation with DOF.

This was very fun and I will do this more often now :D

My first GotM and I must say I did a pretty good job here.
Welcome to CivFanatics and GoTM. :wavey:

Congrats on your game and best of luck in future. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom