Revoloutionary Wave- Any Way Out?

Cicerosaurus

Emperor
At this stage of the game- about 400 turns- I am trying to survive on Freedom. The other 4 remaining Civs have Order.

I only have four cities and have built every culture building I can. However, things are really going pear shaped.

Is there any way out or do I virtually have to concede and change ideologies? Or just pull the pin and start again.

Any way out? Change ideologies. I guess that's the only way to salvage the situation. If you have lots of delegates and your happiness isn't far too low already, you could also vote Freedom to be the world ideology.

The technical answer (barring a change to Order) is to make Great Works, take culture SPs\tenets, and conquer other cities for their culture. Realistically, it may be too late.

You needed to have lots of tourism to influence others with your ideology - it would negate the pressure other civs do on your civilization. Culture doesn't seem to cut it in your case, anyway its very late in your game, so your only chance is to buy lots of happiness and win quickly, or to change ideology.

Ways out

1. Change Ideologies
2. get more Tourism
3. get more Culture
4. pass "World Ideology" for yours/repeal it for a different ideology
5. Reduce their Tourism on you (remove % bonuses, conquer their cities)
6. get enough happiness to survive it

Start popping treatises out of GW's? The only way to get big wads of culture right away.

Top Bottom